2 votesAnonymous shared this idea ·
An error occurred while saving the commentAnonymous commented
1. The link like all of the SharePoint links needs to have a tiny url
2. The participant has the ability to enable recording but it does not show up any where.
3. When the record meeting does work it creates a swift video with no transcript like zoom.
4. I get phantom messages from teams some times thirty minutes after the meeting that some unknow caller has joined the meeting when its not a live notification, this event actually occurred during the meeting.
5. I to find the meeting information should not have admin related options like pin reset and meeting options in the announcement. This should only be provided to the organizer of the meeting !
6. After significant googling I still am unable to create a live meeting and give public access to the meeting. The teams admin policy appears to allow this right. Microsoft Support Also does not know how to enable this basis function.
7. The Teams admin portal continually requires using the legacy portal to find or configure features not working in the Teams Admin production portal.
8. The setup and Licensing of teams to allow for conference numbers is way more complex and not well documented. The ability to switch from straight ZOOM environment is NOT STRAIGHT FORWARD. There should be a ZOMM conversion document created showing all the policy groups and lic's required to mimic a ZOOm environment.
9. The number of video participants displayed on the screen is no way as user friendly as ZOOM.
10. Should have the ability to upload a background video image.