Group Calendar is a priority for the team, and the feature team is continuing work on it. You’ll start to see some incremental improvements. We look forward to sharing more details and timeframes soon.
Thank you all for your continued feedback on this feature! We are still evaluating options, so for now the ‘Posts’ tab remains the default first tab for every team.
Great suggestions so far in the comments, but please do continue to share how you would use this feature so we can better understand the use case for our planning.
An error occurred while saving the commentKA commented
Thank you very much for your greatly appreciated work!
The dashboard should provide quick access (one click/tap) to the most frequently used functionalities by students and teachers respectively. It should appear at the top level on the user's Teams account (instead of teams tiles).
- dashboard home button always accessible, leading directly to dashboard
- one single inbox containing all assignments and planner tasks from all teams with filter and sort options (sender, title, date assigned, due date, tag, unread, working on, handed-in, graded); handing-in own files by adding them to assignments should be prominently visible (not tiny plus)
- curriculum progress bar per goal, e.g. fulfilled assignments and quizes from all teams belonging to a specific curriculum goal
- calendar with ability to display and hide multiple calendars (assignments and planner tasks from all teams, personal planning, lesson timetables, school events, ...) in individual mode, overlay mode and side-by-side-mode
- bulletin board showing important messages and announcements from all teams in full; auto-scrolling/auto-sliding through all posted messages on the board; customizable expiry date for each message
- "message center" containing a quick-access list of all types of messages from all teams and sources (teams chats, posts on teams channels, emails, ...) which are directed at the recipient (personal, member of a group, member of a team, @-mentionned, etc.) with filter and sort options (date, unread, sender, title, type of message, flagged, ...)
- "call center" -> calling individual persons/groups/ad-hoc meetings on teams channels, joining scheduled team meetings, joining ad-hoc meetings on teams channels, joining ongoing group calls (which the user is a member of)
- materials and information repository -> all teams AND all OneNote notebooks directly accessible by list/tiles with filter and sort options (name, frequently used, lockable user-defined order, ...)
2 votesKA shared this idea ·
This request is still on the backlog.