Once support for Windows 10 native notifications is released, users who choose to use Windows notifications will be able to utilize Windows OS specific settings for the length of time to display notifications. Mac does not have an OS specific setting, so will not have the support.
An error occurred while saving the commentKristie Smith commented
Teams notifications windows/ popups are easily missed.
I need the notifications to
1) Last longer so I can see them before they disappear
2) Let me customize how big the notification window / popup is.
3) Let me choose where on my monitor, and which monitor the notification window / popup shows up on
This feature is on the backlog. I will update you when we have more details to share.
This is working today in the web client on Edge & Chrome. The team is actively investigating feasibility in the desktop client.
Adding email as a left tab panel remains under review. We are working on adding several Teams and email integrations:
- Share to Teams: Share a copy of an email and any attachments into a chat or channel directly from Outlook
- Share to Outlook: Share a copy of a channel or chat conversation via email directly from Teams
- Actionable Teams Activity Emails: Teams missed activity emails display the latest replies and allow you to reply directly from Outlook
See this post for more information:
We are now preparing for the roll out of Tasks in Teams which will integrate additional features integrating To-Do and Planner. This includes additional list views that also extend to tabs in teams. Further announcements about additional integration in our overall Tasks coherence effort will follow.
You can follow the rollout via our Roadmap item: https://www.microsoft.com/microsoft-365/roadmap?searchterms=57213. To see a preview of the experience, please visit https://youtu.be/rTATVGroEsQ.