Once support for Windows 10 native notifications is released, users who choose to use Windows notifications will be able to utilize Windows OS specific settings for the length of time to display notifications. Mac does not have an OS specific setting, so will not have the support.
An error occurred while saving the commentAngelo Antonello Borges commented
Teams is an Electron app... that makes use HMTL and CSS to render the notifications. Maybe any one can interac with the notifications...
1. Install: Node.JS and NPM
2. Close Teams
3. Go to: "C:\Users\<your_user>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams\current\resources"
4. Make a backup for app.asar file
5. Run: npx asar extract app.asar <destfolder>
6. Open the <destfolder>: ..\destfolder\lib\notifications
7. Make your changes
8. Delete app.asar file
9. Repack asar: npx asar pack <destfolder> app.asar
10. Open Teams and test the changes