370 votesScott Jackson commented
The solution from Eric from July 03 2019 worked for me, copying here for reference.
eric commented · July 03, 2019 21:09 · Flag as inappropriate
foolproof SOLUTION based on all your comments, that I came up with because well I got the same issue:
1) close / kill teams.exe
2) delete all msteams_adalsso/* in "Manage Windows Credentials"
3) start teams but do not enter a password, close (red cross) the password popup window
4) Teams windows will update saying smth went wrong and THERE you have sign out link
5) clik on sign out, then you will have access to the original sign in window
6) click log in button, then fill in you password in the password popup window
This step by step solution is guaranteed to workScott Jackson supported this idea ·