Putting this item under review so we can investigate the scenario. Currently you can use Flow to automate posting. DRI/POC can be maintained in a list or file and message can be sent to Teams channels at designated intervals. For schedules as mentioned you might also consider using the Shifts app inside of Teams. This would provide additional features like shift swapping, activity lists for each shift etc.
As stated in the last update, the ability to use multiple Teams accounts at the same time is being implemented in stages for Desktop. Faster tenant switching functionality on the Windows client has been rolled out to the public ring fully, and Mac will begin rolling out soon. Work is in progress on cross-tenant notification improvements, and support for multiple accounts on desktop will follow. We’ll keep you posted!
Note: The ability to use multiple Teams accounts at the same time is supported on iOS & Android today.
Alex & the Teams team
We have raised the priority of this work item, and it is currently being worked on. We don’t have any dates to share at this point, but will update when we have new status. Thank you!
Due to other priorities, this has been moved to the backlog. We will update you as we evaluate in the future.
Thank you for your feedback! We are hard at work improving the Shifts app experience including adding recurring shifts. In the meantime, we wanted to share some tips and tricks to help with some pain-points mentioned:
1) Make Edits to Your Schedule (Delete, Undo, Minor Copy Edits): Shifts works similarly to Excel in certain regards, so make sure to highlight shifts with your mouse and utilize keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+Z) to copy, delete, or undo actions. We find it helpful doing this particularly in month view and week view.
2) Copy Button: Use the copy button on the top right to copy any timeframe you need for the entire schedule.
3) Search for Shifts in Creation Phase: When creating a shift, utilize the search command to find shifts that have already been created in the past.
We’ll keep you posted when we have more news!
Integration with Outlook is planned. We will update you as we have more details.
This item is planned. We will update you as we have more details.
Hi everyone! If you do not want to use the OneNote Staff Notebook or any of the other default tabs across the various team types, we suggest creating an ‘Anyone’ team instead.
The ‘Anyone’ team will not include any add-ons by default and gives you the flexibility to use Teams however you would like. We understand that there are so many other ways you can use Teams that does not fit the Class/PLC/Staff team template. So ‘Anyone’ will be your best option!
More information on the different team types in Teams for Education can be found here: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/choose-a-team-type-to-collaborate-in-microsoft-teams-0a971053-d640-4555-9fd7-f785c2b99e67
Feel free to reply back here if you have additional feedback.
As part of our commitment to being customer driven, we’d love your input on top features that will improve your satisfaction with teams and channels navigation, and help you be more productive in Teams. Please access the survey here: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=v4j5cvGGr0GRqy180BHbR7hW7rKdVrVInUSM809cvrtUNFhLRVNJVVhaUFI0WEJHVTA4MlpGWVZUSS4u
Thanks for your feedback!
We are working on the release of the Tasks application in Microsoft Teams that will aggregate data from Microsoft To-Do, Planner and Outlook with more capabilities on the way. You can see Planner data in Kanban views today, and the Tasks app will continue to support that view. In January we announced task publishing which will release with the new app. Get an overview at https://youtu.be/rTATVGroEsQ.
Adding email as a left tab panel remains under review. We are working on adding several Teams and email integrations:
- Share to Teams: Share a copy of an email and any attachments into a chat or channel directly from Outlook
- Share to Outlook: Share a copy of a channel or chat conversation via email directly from Teams
- Actionable Teams Activity Emails: Teams missed activity emails display the latest replies and allow you to reply directly from Outlook
See this post for more information:
The team continues to make progress on this. We will share more details as we have them.