Adding any emoji as a reaction remains under review.
I am marking this as partially done to let you know a new reactions bar with Like, Heart, Laugh, Surprised, Sad, and Angry has begun rolling out to all users.
An error occurred while saving the commentChrisG commented
Our company is a huge supporter of Teams, but I'm perplexed:
1. The thumbs up, which I would think would still be the most common "acknowledgement" of a message, is the furthest from where you (used to) click to provide the reaction? (I get that it's now the closest, left-to-right)
2. It's now two clicks to "save" a message? (this could have easily remained with the reactions after a separator/pipe
3. Having the reaction bar float at all times, and even for messages that you've already reacted to, is an unwanted distraction
4. The display of the bar, especially when moving between/over messages is slow/clunky
5. As a predominantly business/work tool, the reactions (and choice of them) does not seem well thought through
6. Can I turn off (or configure) reactions in Teams, if we want a simplified acknowledgement/thumbs-up like it used to be?
Keep at it. Thanks, Chris