Thank you for your feedback! We are hard at work improving the Shifts app experience including adding recurring shifts. In the meantime, we wanted to share some tips and tricks to help with some pain-points mentioned:
1) Make Edits to Your Schedule (Delete, Undo, Minor Copy Edits): Shifts works similarly to Excel in certain regards, so make sure to highlight shifts with your mouse and utilize keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+Z) to copy, delete, or undo actions. We find it helpful doing this particularly in month view and week view.
2) Copy Button: Use the copy button on the top right to copy any timeframe you need for the entire schedule.
3) Search for Shifts in Creation Phase: When creating a shift, utilize the search command to find shifts that have already been created in the past.
We’ll keep you posted when we have more news!
An error occurred while saving the commentWim Harlaar commented
Adding email as a left tab panel remains under review. We are working on adding several Teams and email integrations:
- Share to Teams: Share a copy of an email and any attachments into a chat or channel directly from Outlook
- Share to Outlook: Share a copy of a channel or chat conversation via email directly from Teams
- Actionable Teams Activity Emails: Teams missed activity emails display the latest replies and allow you to reply directly from Outlook
See this post for more information:
Group Calendar is a priority for the team, and the feature team is continuing work on it. You’ll start to see some incremental improvements. We look forward to sharing more details and timeframes soon.