Due to a priority shift this request has slipped to the backlog. I hate to bring bad news. I will continue to provide the feature team your feedback and votes.
Hopefully this will move back up in the queue soon.
Adding any emoji as a reaction remains under review.
I am marking this as partially done to let you know a new reactions bar with Like, Heart, Laugh, Surprised, Sad, and Angry has begun rolling out to all users.
An error occurred while saving the commentErik Kristiansen commented
Also multiple at the same time e.g. Laugh and surprised
We are happy to announce that the New Conversation Button has started to roll to the general public, and should be rolled out 100% over the next week or so. We will share another update as soon as one is available.
This feature is now on the backlog. I will update you when we have more details to share.
We are now preparing for the roll out of Tasks in Teams which will integrate additional features integrating To-Do and Planner. This includes additional list views that also extend to tabs in teams. Further announcements about additional integration in our overall Tasks coherence effort will follow.
You can follow the rollout via our Roadmap item: https://www.microsoft.com/microsoft-365/roadmap?searchterms=57213. To see a preview of the experience, please visit https://youtu.be/rTATVGroEsQ.
Adding email as a left tab panel remains under review. We are working on adding several Teams and email integrations:
- Share to Teams: Share a copy of an email and any attachments into a chat or channel directly from Outlook
- Share to Outlook: Share a copy of a channel or chat conversation via email directly from Teams
- Actionable Teams Activity Emails: Teams missed activity emails display the latest replies and allow you to reply directly from Outlook
See this post for more information:
Great performance and user experience remain a topmost priority for us. Application launch time has seen improvements in the recent build. We will continue making improvements across the product including channel to chat switching and overall resource consumption.
This continues to be on our backlog due to prioritization of other work items. We will update when there is more to share.
This item remains on the backlog.
The team continues to make progress on this. We will share more details as we have them.
We have raised the priority of this work item, and it is currently being worked on. We don’t have any dates to share at this point, but will update when we have new status. Thank you!
We have added a lot of new settings changes since the last update. You can see the updated list here https://support.microsoft.com/office/team-owner-member-and-guest-capabilities-in-teams-d03fdf5b-1a6e-48e4-8e07-b13e1350ec7b.
We would like your feedback on any gaps or additional settings that you feel are missing. Please let us know, the team would love to hear from you!
Thank you for your continued feedback. The feature team is currently reviewing this ask and investigating how best to accomplish this. Please continue to provide your comments and votes. We will post an update as soon as one is available.
This feature request is being reviewed by the feature team. No new details to share at this time.
This item is planned. We will update you as we have more details.
Thank you for your feedback! We are hard at work improving the Shifts app experience including adding recurring shifts. In the meantime, we wanted to share some tips and tricks to help with some pain-points mentioned:
1) Make Edits to Your Schedule (Delete, Undo, Minor Copy Edits): Shifts works similarly to Excel in certain regards, so make sure to highlight shifts with your mouse and utilize keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+Z) to copy, delete, or undo actions. We find it helpful doing this particularly in month view and week view.
2) Copy Button: Use the copy button on the top right to copy any timeframe you need for the entire schedule.
3) Search for Shifts in Creation Phase: When creating a shift, utilize the search command to find shifts that have already been created in the past.
We’ll keep you posted when we have more news!