An error occurred while saving the commentKaiO commented
Now this is the Microsoft I know:
1. Discontinue a product that has been around for so long, they've actually managed to get rid of a lot of bugs (SFB)
2. Force everyone over on a new mastodon (even if all you really wanted was video calls and chat)
3. Start forcing user over on a new product while product is still in alpha/beta stage.
4. Start promising that everything will be fixed ... some time in the future
And not the least:
5. Make sure that if you get a version past the beta stage and it actually starts being useful, introduce new functionality that breaks already existing functionality.