The team continues to make progress on this. We will share more details as we have them.Doug Masters supported this idea ·
The feature team is investigating how we can build this in the Teams admin center.
An error occurred while saving the commentDoug Masters commented
Microsoft had published this info on docs in May of 2018 but then pulled it. However the cmdlets still work in my tenant. It works with both calling plans or direct routing.
Call Blocking PowerShell Commands
InboundBlockedNumberPattern Number patterns are managed via the CsInboundBlockedNumberPattern commands New, Get, Set, and Remove.
You can manage a given pattern by using these cmdlets, including the ability to toggle the activation of a given pattern.
• Get-CsInboundBlockedNumberPattern Returns a list of all blocked number patterns added to the tenant list including Name, Description, Enabled (True/False), and Pattern for each.
• New-CsInboundBlockedNumberPattern Adds a blocked number pattern to the tenant list.
• Remove-CsInboundBlockedNumberPattern Removes a blocked number pattern from the tenant list.
• Set-CsInboundBlockedNumberPattern Modifies one or more parameters of a blocked number pattern in the tenant list.
• TenantBlockedCallingNumbers The viewing and activation of the entire call blocking feature is managed via the CsTenantBlockingCallingNumbers commands Get and Set.
• Get-CsTenantBlockedCallingNumbers Returns the parameters for the global blocked number list including Enabled (True/False). There is a single global tenant policy that cannot be modified manually other than to turn the feature completely on/off.
• Set-CsTenantBlockedCallingNumbers Allows modifying the global tenant blocked calls to be turned on/off at the tenant level.