76 votesTrevor commented
@Tony Tan, please share your insight, schouwstra gmail
I have done this already.
1) Inbound and outbound PSTN calls from Cisco Phones remain the same
2) Inbound PSTN calls will not only ring the end user’s Cisco Phone but also ring the end user’s Microsoft Teams client through Cisco SNR feature
3) Both Cisco and Microsoft users can call each other through internal short extension dialing. When that happens, both end user’s Cisco phone(s) and Microsoft teams client will ring at the same time.
4) Microsoft Teams client can make PSTN calls through the existing PSTN/SIP trunks on premises. The outbound calls will show the end user’s DID as calling number.
If you are interested, please contact me.
2 votesTrevor shared this idea ·
The team is happy to announce that this functionality is now available through the Presence Graph API which is now in public Beta! We have additional functionality planned for the API so please keep checking back for updates.
Please note that this is a beta version of the API and may be subject to change. Use of these APIs in production applications is not supported.
- Online documentation: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/api/resources/presence?view=graph-rest-beta
Microsoft needs to listen to user demand.. cloud bully..Trevor supported this idea ·