This asks in this item are on on the backlog. In the meantime, hopefully this article will help so you can adjust your view to your liking:
An error occurred while saving the commentAnonymous commented
This really doesn't help when using a Surface Hub to view video from a wide angle cam. It also isn't very convenient when users are viewing video from a meeting room with a wide angle cam - we'd have to train ALL of our users, inside and outside the company, on adjusting the view in every meeting.
Adding email as a left tab panel remains under review. We are working on adding several Teams and email integrations:
- Share to Teams: Share a copy of an email and any attachments into a chat or channel directly from Outlook
- Share to Outlook: Share a copy of a channel or chat conversation via email directly from Teams
- Actionable Teams Activity Emails: Teams missed activity emails display the latest replies and allow you to reply directly from Outlook
See this post for more information:
Due to prioritization of other work-items this has been moved to the backlog. We will update when it is being actively worked on again.
This item remains on the backlog.
The team continues to make progress on this. We will share more details as we have them.
There are two parts to this topic:
1) Completed: Bypass the lobby for PSTN: The ability for admins and organizers to be able to specify a meeting option to bypass the PSTN lobby independently of the VoIP lobby.
2) On the backlog: Ability for an organizer joined via PSTN to admit users from the lobby with a PIN. If you enable “Always let callers bypass the lobby” in your meeting options, people calling in by phone will join your meeting without having to wait for someone to admit them. See details here: https://support.microsoft.com/office/change-participant-settings-for-a-teams-meeting-53261366-dbd5-45f9-aae9-a70e6354f88e
Please Note: In Q2CY20, we launched a new default in for the Teams meeting policy (https://www.microsoft.com/microsoft-365/roadmap?filters=&searchterms=63388). If tenants have not modified their default meeting policy, lobby is now enforced.
This continues to be on our backlog due to prioritization of other work items. We will update when there is more to share.
The team is happy to announce that this functionality is now available through the Presence Graph API which is now in public Beta! We have additional functionality planned for the API so please keep checking back for updates.
Please note that this is a beta version of the API and may be subject to change. Use of these APIs in production applications is not supported.
- Online documentation: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/api/resources/presence?view=graph-rest-beta
I apologize, there had been come miscommunication with regards to this topic.
The good news is that this item has not been declined! It has actually been approved by the feature team and is now “On the Backlog”.
I’ll keep this thread updated as we move through the development.