Please check “Teams/Skype Consumer chat and calling interop” on the public roadmap at microsoft.com/microsoft-365/roadmap?filters.. for updates.
An error occurred while saving the commentAnonymous commented
I came from regular skype and noticed that teams is missing a lot of the functionality that it has and is worthless to me without. Here's what it needs...
1) Ability to integrate skype IM's. I have people I need to communicate with that aren't on teams so it would be nice if I could do this like when MSN/Skype merged
2) Add ability to nickname contacts. I add my users phone extension after their name for quick lookup if I need to call someone and can't do this anymore.
3) Allow me to have more than 1 conversation window up at a time. With skype I could have all my contacts listed in 1 window, but have conversations popup in separate windows so I could easily have 5 conversations going at a time
4) Add ability to create groups. Not that I want to send a message to everyone in a group, but I want to categorize them by group to easily find a name (sales/conversions/training/etc.)
5) The away/online doesn't work well. I have users at their desk showing as away but they are actually online?Anonymous supported this idea ·
1 voteAnonymous shared this idea ·