An error occurred while saving the commentJohn N. commented
This is still unsatisfactory.
- For one, it literally did "just stop working."
- The colon syntax mapped to the original emojis (e.g. :) is a smile, not ::) which is an awkward spider-thing.)
- It interferes with asides, because I can no longer type the literal "(facepalm)" if I don't want an emoji
- It's these goofy animated things, not the universal emojis
- The colon syntax is more widely employed and expected (e.g. coming from Slack)John N. supported this idea ·