An error occurred while saving the commentBalakrishnan commented
My frustration has increase with the Covid 19 pandemic with the use of MS Teams. My work efficiency has come down to 30% due to MS teams. At least, let us use Skype for Business and you may rename it to MS Teams or whatever you want. Don't know why Microsoft wants to continue with Teams, despite the worst feedback from users who use it in their day to day operations.
1. Slow in switching between Chat windows
2. Unable to close unnecessary Chat windows resulting in too many windows after a period of just one week.
3. Unable to start a fresh chat with any user with whom we chatted in the past.
4. Unnecessary historical information about the previous chat had with the same user
5. Unable to copy the complete conversation had with the user
6. Unable to search a chat conversation.
7. When somebody calls, sometimes the window for attending the call is not shown to the user