Thank you for your continued feedback! We are happy to share that we have rolled out 800+ emojis to our Desktop and Web platforms, with Mobile rolling out in the coming months. This update includes 6 skin tone options, different genders for applicable emojis, and emojis featuring people with disabilities. Please note that you can also add native OS emojis using “Win + .” shortcut in Windows and “Cmd + Ctrl + Space” in MacOS.
Today, you can add a custom meme with your own caption in the Sticker/Memes feature. To learn more, please visit https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/send-an-emoji-gif-or-sticker-in-teams-174248c9-e64d-4de1-9f41-3199cc0751ad.
An error occurred while saving the commentB commented
So much potential at work with additional reactions and more emoji. We communicate a LOT with each other and being able to use emoji's as a response is so much faster and easier to see than text.
* someone on the team asks for help, we want to add reaction of "raised hand" (or similar), to identify that I will pick up the work.
* a check mark when we are done with it
* image of 'eyes' if we're looking into the question
* timer emoji to identify that we will answer or do the work, but in a little bit; can't get to it right now.
* a reaction that would say "thank you"
* an reaction to say "you are welcome"
* an reaction to say "Kudos!" (clapping hands, for example)
As a start, if we could even use the existing emojis as reactions, that would give us more functionality.B supported this idea ·