The ability to use multiple Teams accounts at the same time is supported on iOS & Android today. The feature team is continuing to work on support for multiple accounts on desktop and web clients. We’ll keep you posted as we have more details.
An error occurred while saving the commentNicklas commented
1. Yes - at a customer with my account in their tenant.
2. I don't - to much hassle
3. As a consultant I work both in our own (need to be able to invite external/customers) Teams environment and in several customers environments.
This feature is on the backlog. I will update you when we have more details to share.
Due to a priority shift this request has slipped to the backlog. I hate to bring bad news. I will continue to provide the feature team your feedback and votes.
Hopefully this will move back up in the queue soon.
Adding email as a left tab panel remains under review. We are working on adding several Teams and email integrations:
- Share to Teams: Share a copy of an email and any attachments into a chat or channel directly from Outlook
- Share to Outlook: Share a copy of a channel or chat conversation via email directly from Teams
- Actionable Teams Activity Emails: Teams missed activity emails display the latest replies and allow you to reply directly from Outlook
See this post for more information:
This request is still under review by the feature team. No additional details are available. I will keep asking and hope to have more details soon.
Thanks for the feedback.
We are considering a number of ways to better integrate experiences across Teams, Outlook, and other apps. However, we don’t have any specifics to share on this request.
We are continuing to work on this feature. As with Windows notifications, we are also doing work to give users the choice between Teams notifications & Mac notifications.
We will update you as work progresses.