Teams for your personal life

Welcome to the Teams for your personal life User Voice site! The product team uses this site to help prioritize features, and we welcome your feedback.  

Here's how to get your voice heard:
  1. Vote for existing ideas, this will also subscribe you to the idea's status updates.
  2. Submit new ideas. Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.
  3. Comment in ideas' threads, we read those regularly.
For official product and feature updates, we recommend the following:
  • Stay tuned here: We update our work items regularly. 
  • Read our blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
  • Review our Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 Roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Merge the feature of School and faculty option with working with teammates option

I want Microsoft teams to merge the option of school and faculty with the option of working with teammates. And we also want to edit our contact numbers. Microsoft teams have created a lots of chaos and confusion because of these problems

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Profile photo

Profile picture quality why low and no preview make more animation to know begginers

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Trial or Test Version of Business account for learners

My mom is working in a school. There is e-learning process through Teams due to Covid scenario. I do not have a business account for teaching purpose. I cannot create a dummy business account to involve myself as student or teacher. This is just to teach how to use live business accounts to avoid mistakes in live accounts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Como eliminar mi cuenta de Microsoft teams?

¿Como eliminar mi cuenta de Microsoft teams?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base