Teams for your personal life

Welcome to the Teams for your personal life User Voice site! The product team uses this site to help prioritize features, and we welcome your feedback.  

Here's how to get your voice heard:
  1. Vote for existing ideas, this will also subscribe you to the idea's status updates.
  2. Submit new ideas. Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.
  3. Comment in ideas' threads, we read those regularly.
For official product and feature updates, we recommend the following:
  • Stay tuned here: We update our work items regularly. 
  • Read our blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
  • Review our Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 Roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Privacy Settings

I'd like to control who can find me with my mobile phone or my e-mail, and choose how this information will be available to other people.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Skype contacts sync to Teams

Please make possible to sync the Skype contacts with Teams.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Phone numbers

Display type of phone number when inviting individual contacts to Teams Personal. Right now, it doesn't distinguish between home, mobile, or work.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Indicator for In Call and Busy are same. Or may same like skype can you show status like Busy In call as Text after name

Indicator for In Call and Busy are same. Is it possible to show some different indication. Or like skype it should show Text after Name that person is in call or Busy. Every time we have hover on contact to check weather he is busy or in Call. Check attached skype image.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add a contacts tab

Add a dedicated tab for contacts where individuals that I choose to add show up there, so I can quickly check their online status or message someone.

Basically, if I choose to add my love contacts, I need a way to delineate between the two. Why do I need to see people who don't have Teams?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. User voice feature

Can I set user voice feature in my account to gather opinions of my members and let them vote on certain topics? I think it will be helpful to have one. Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Sort Meeting Participants Alphabetically

Teachers are using Teams for e-learning, thus they need to take attendance every day. Is it possible to sort participants alphabetically on the teacher’s screen?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Teams can not be set to away when you want to sit abc continue with work. If still shows the last seen revealingtk people that you are there

Teams should be able to set away and the last seen should show when you set it to away
    Why would I set it to away when people can see that I’m still on

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. turn off your access to my personal contacts

turn off cbi/Microsoft access to clients personal accounts

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Indicator for In Call and Busy are same. Or may same like skype can you show status like Busy In call as Text after name

Indicator for In Call and Busy are same. Is it possible to show some different indication. Or like skype it should show Text after Name that person is in call or Busy. Every time we have hover on contact to check weather he is busy or in Call. Check attached skype image.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Indicator for In Call and Busy are same. Or may same like skype can you show status like Busy In call as Text after name

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Indicator for In Call and Busy are same. Or may same like skype can you show status like Busy In call as Text after name

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base