Teams for your personal life

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams for your personal life. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Microsoft Teams for home

Microsoft Teams: Transfer Calls between desktop and mobile

Transfer calls between desktop and mobile allows a user to move their call between devices.

Feature ID: 68776
    Added to Roadmap: 9/22/2020
    Last Modified: 6/25/2021
    Tags: Worldwide (Standard Multi-Tenant), General Availability, Microsoft Teams, iOS, Android, GCC, Desktop, Mobile

I propose that this feature be added to Microsoft Teams for Home Personal Accounts Another feature and idea to add is

Microsoft Teams: Join a meeting by digital code

User can join a meeting by entering a digital code.

Feature ID: 80668
    Added to Roadmap: 3/19/2021
    Last Modified: 6/25/2021
    Tags: General Availability, Microsoft Teams,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Microsoft Teams Displays Update | June 2021

Microsoft Teams Displays Update | June 2021
    In this month’s update to the Teams display you will see that the experience is becoming increasingly personalized to your preferences and working style. We also would love to hear from you about how you use your Teams display! Please comment below on where you use your display and how you use it to stay productive and in the flow of work.1. New Wallpapers for display screen
    Feeling a new change? A new array of wallpapers are now available for use on Teams Devices in a variety of colors and designs. Select one…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Disable audio cancelation option. Like original sound, in Zoom

Let us use the unprocessed audio for professional applications.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Microsoft Teams for home users personal accounts

Chat bubbles ,finally add this function for home users personal accounts I make this suggestion ,Teams meetings currently supports up to 49 videos. We are now introducing paging to help you view up to 98 videos. When you choose Large Gallery view, and if there are more than 49 videos, navigation controls < and > would appear below the Large Gallery and you can use these controls to view or engage with more video participants, I make another suggestion to add another feature for home users personal accounts,Presenter mode
    Presenter mode empowers presenters to customize how their video feed and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. allow office 365 personal skype credit and phone number transfer to ms personal teams

I have a phone number and one hour calls on skype for having an office 365 personal subscription. What would happen to it in windows 11. It should be integrated with personal teams and be useful for making and receiving calls. Don't you think that without alternative and continuing to to go to skype when it is not integrated would be a pain compare to Teams? If Teams is not made practical with MS infrastructure and skype is made more of a pain in the A, we and others very quickly will develop habits for the easiest solution that could…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1000 attendees in Video Conferencing

Teams can be used for online classes. Like Zoom, Google Meet etc. 1000 attendees can be allowed to enter the class via Video Conferencing/Calling. This will be an innovative step towards Online Classes which have become essential platform in this Pandemic.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add a call with Teams shortcut to the Android Teams Icon

Let us initiate a call quickly using Teams from our Teams icon.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When a meeting is going on... I have a few suggestions

So when you are in a meeting, first thing is that when a person is muted, the host has to have a "Ask to unmute" option. 2. The host should also have the ability to rename the participants in the meeting. 3. The host should also have a security button in which he can say if participants can unmute, switch their camera on and renaming ability. So basically it is that the host has meeting rules options for example: if I say that participants can't unmute themselves then nobody can unmute other than the host, another example is that the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Swipe

Swipe on the main screen you can add the video of who is talking and when we swipe it Shaw's in gallery view when we swipe again then it shows large gallery and when we swipe one more time slide set to together.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make the Halo brighter when someone is talking

Whenever a person talks in Teams call, the Halo is not bright enough.

Can it be made more brighter?

Also, at times it does conflict with the color of the Profile pic and creates confusion

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. There should be an option to paste a link received for meetings

there should be an option to paste copied link for a meeting, just like on Zoom. As when I click on the link on my Mac it only takes me to my meeting via browser. It doesn't allow me to launch through the app. To add Video isn't supported via browser.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Small kiosk-mode for floating group live video chat window

Your competitor has this already. Sometimes as a user you want to see the faces of the folks you are meeting and chatting with while looking at your own (non-shared) desktop. As far as I can tell, current video windows don't minimize very small at all and thus take up a significant amount of screen real estate. Minimizing to a small strip of video windows that floats in front of other applications would be a very useful feature. Multitasking -- for example, listening to and watching a group video call out of the corner of your eye while working on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. when these features are finally added, you postpone February to March from March to April, Microsoft Teams Web

Microsoft Teams: Large gallery view and Together Mode for web meetings in Edge and Chrome browsers

User can change layout to Together mode or Large gallery during a meeting in Edge or Chrome browsers,when these features are finally added, you postpone February to March from March to April, Microsoft Teams Web

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. private chat I can't see the share screen and I can't see the full screen button, Microsoft teams personal account

private chat I can't see the share screen and I can't see the full screen button, Microsoft teams personal account ,
    I would ask for optimization under this account,in future Teams updates!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Personal account to accept Microsoft Teams link meeting

So, I get some personal meetings via email in Gmail and they are not connected to my personal Microsoft account. I want to join them in my Microsoft personal account, but I can't, they don't show up in my calendar and the link always opens my work account. If I log out It just joins as guest even if personal is still logged in!
    I just want to choose the link to open in the personal account.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I have an iPad Pro 12.9” model ML2I2ZP/A and would like to use video call in split screen mode

I use Teams often but often am on my iPad Pro 12.9” model number ML2I2ZP/A (about 5 years old). When I have a document open in say Word and split my screen between Word and Teams my video stops and the other meeting members can’t see me. I’d like this feature to be enabled on the iPad if possible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Pls dont make our face look inverted :(

Hi! I would appreciate it if during meeting (on mobile app), you didnt make our face inverted because some of us look bad with inverted face due to our asymmetrical face😅

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Meeting Option To Set Layout

Please add an setting to the Meeting options so that the organizer can pre-configure which layout option is used in the meeting. For example, many times you know you want to use Together Mode in a meeting. The organizer should be able to set this in advance and optionally force (lock) it for all attendees.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Subtitles

Can I get subtitles on calls even on my phone device on one on one calls ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)