Teams for Government

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Não consigo escutar uma reunião e abrir outro aplicativo ao mesmo tempo! Isso é configuração? Porque eu preciso corrigir meus exercícios dur

Não consigo escutar uma reunião e abrir outro aplicativo ao mesmo tempo! Isso é configuração? Porque eu preciso corrigir meus exercícios durante as aulas e não consigo 😔

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Payment Gateway Integration

Please add an option to integrate with various payment gateways for paid events so the event invitation will also include the payment link and then only people who were invited and paid should be able to attend the event.

Thanks,
    Jassim

www.emiratesangels.org

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. In CVR, add meeting I'm attending to my calendar

If a user has a link to a recurring Teams meeting, that they got (for example) from someone in an email or otherwise, They can join the meeting just fine.

However, I'd like users to have the ability to add the meeting to their Teams calendar.

I and some of my colleagues have several recurring meetings that for various reasons (which I won't expound upon here just now) we have created in Outlook, and pasted in the meeting details in the body of the invite. This works just fine, but the meeting does not appear on the participants' Teams calendar.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. US Army

This isn’t an idea - it’s a complaint. I simply chose “Notifications” because it’s one of many, many issues I’ve run into with this app. I do not get notifications half the time for any channels, messages, etc. even though they are on in every possible way.

I’m constantly kicked out of the app and made to resign in. On top of that, it means that of the few notifications I do get, I was getting even LESS because I was kicked out of the app WITHOUT KNOWING. Every single member of my unit that I’ve spoken to about Teams…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. ارجاع التكلم في الدردشه

ان دردشه لا يمكنني التحدث فيها مع صديقي لكي اقول له ان يعطيني الجدول

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. City of Houston

Please add for government accounts the ability to pin a specific participant to the center block in a 9 screen setup and to one block out of the center three rows in a 49 participant setup. For governments the public needs to see the Mayor at all times and not far left or far right. Extremely important for governmental entities that use TEAMS in a broadcasting setup to a TV channel and streaming to social media platforms.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. VHA

I would like to see settings available for managing my status. I have issues with teams setting my status to "away" within a couple minutes of inactivity. I would like to be able to be able to change this to set my status as away after 15, 30, 45, 60, 90 minutes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Pesado

Bom o programa para computador ficou pesado. Computadores com configuracao razoavel ficou comprometido. Obrigando a ter que comprar equipamentos com memória superior a 12g de ram. Incoerente para universidades onde 60% das pessoas estao abituadas a 4G de ram.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. If i have teams call me for audio and I hang up the phone my computer meeting should also hang up.

When I hang up I sometimes leave meetings open for hours marking me away. This is suboptimal. Yes I know I can just remember to hang up but sometimes I forget.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. NEEDS TO BE CLEARER AND MORE PRECISE AND SHOULD BE MORE STRUCTURED ACCORDING TO SCHOOL AGE

MICROSOFT TEAMS DEBE SER MAS PRECISO Y MAS ESTRUCTURADO A LA EDAD DEL ESTUDIANTE

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. teams

no es bueno que teams cambie mi esado automaticamente, siempre esta sapeando si estoy inactivo, yo deberia poder decir como me muestro, o si quiero que sepan que estoy inactivo.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. NIPR

Do away with pin to cellphones for TFA. No personal phones authorized .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. va

Why in the world would someone create a product called TEAMS and not allow you to create a meeting in the future of the entire team without being able to just select the team? If you have a team of more than 3 or 4, it becomes ridiculous.

All I want to do is be able to schedule a meeting within TEAMS or a Channel and have it then notify everyone in my team of the appt just like in Outlook.They can then accept or not. And they should be notified when it is scheduled, not when the meeting begins.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. NASA JSC: TEAMS Security question by user

Is it safe to post complete IP addresses in a group. LAN group of engineers talking about various IP problems.
    Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add bi-weekly recurring meeting option

It appears (at least in the iPad version) that you cannot set a recurring event every two weeks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. GCC need to see attendees when presenting PowerPoints

Would like to see attendees when presenting powerpoint slides so I can see my audience's reactions, body language, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. CVR

When using multiple cvr accounts in the Android app, one account or the other will show that I am "no longer a participant". Complete sign out and re-sign in is required to temporarily rectify.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base