Teams for Government

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Multi-camera support for Teams Room in GCCH

Hi,

I would like the ability to switch between multiple Teams certified cameras. Our Executive Team, would like to capture themselves presenting in front of PowerPoint slides or showcase products live.

Thanks,
    Brandon

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Multiple tabs open at once

Currently switching between multiple chats, calendar, teams & teams files, but can only view 1 at a time & have to find other files each time. Would be ideal to have many tabs open at once to easy compare files, go back to frequently used pages, etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. @mention specific list item in GCC chat or channel post.

It would be great if a team member could @mention a specific list item in the context of the channel posts or a chat message. This would better integrate Lists with the rest of teams in a similar manner to how one can reference a document or a person.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Resigning in every 18 hours

Resigning in the morning delays response time and communication effectiveness if I need to ensure everyone gets a message early in the morning teams is not the app I use

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Wiki Search

Information within the Wiki feature of Teams does not appear to be searchable.

Wiki is a great tool and I love it, however, we have stopped using it because it is so difficult to find things when you get a lot of content.

Please include Wiki pages in Teams search.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Can I make "share audio" permanent/default when sharing my screen? - in GCC

Would love to have the ability to make the share audio (On) when sharing my screen - Permanent.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The post seen by who

The Post sent by organiser is seen by team members but the organiser can't know who show the post .Like whats app or any other app the the the numbers of mber who see the post will be usual.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Shifts- edit time in desktop app (GCC)

Currently team members can only edit their time (clock in/out, breaks etc) using the mobile app - and they can see their time sheet on the mobile app. Can we integrate those same features into the desktop app? Shifts in the mobile app is so much more user friendly. But employees shouldn't be using their personal cellphones to download the app and access information. Not all employees are granted work cells.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Shifts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. DOT

Please make an option to only show contacts that are online and with out all the chat history showing. Often I just want to look to see if an individual is online I don't need to fill my screen with all the other items. Really just give us an option similar to the skype window. It was small and only showed contacts. If we need to use more options in teams we can expand it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fix screensharing on linux (DOD)

Hello, I am running ubuntu 18.04. I installed the microsoft teams client from the debians maybe 6 months ago. The screensharing option used to work in calls. Then, one day, about two or three months ago, it stopped working. When I click the share button, there aren't any screen selections to click on. This issue happened to all of my coworkers running linux at the same time, so it is probably due to an update.

Since we primarily use linux, this is a big issue. Fixing this glitch would make microsoft teams a lot better for anyone who uses linux…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. the daily sign in is not user friendly and vpn interfere with TEAM

Weekly sign in and fix VPN to be compatible with TEAM

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Guest Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. DoD

The login process is a nightmare. I can't sign in on my govt laptop, so I follow links to update my alternatives. They never update and the process persists in sending a code to an email address that does not even exist. Awful.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Teams app

Allow email invites to to outside users while in meetings other that a phone call

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. App

Designate another person to start a meeting that i have scheduled.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. TEAMS

Is there a feature in Teams by which we could open the meeting notes and the discussions are transcribed automatically without having to type? Similar to using the mic feature on MS word. This would be useful for accessibility, people with RSI who need to take minutes that go for hours.

I know we can record the meeting and type later. MS word has a transcribe feature but when used in Teams it doesn't work properly, continuously and consistently. I am trying to cut down the post meeting typing time and save person from hand injury. I posted this in…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. USArmy

Fix your security so we can stay logged in and not have to log in everyday. We are teleworking. It's our primary way of communicating. Why make it more difficult than it needs to be.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base