Teams for Government

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Teams don’t work on my Fedora/Linux machine, it’s says access restricted on all the versions that I have installed

Teams don’t work well on Linux platforms specially my team is having Debian, fedora

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More user-friendly

More fun.... easier to use...m.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. voice

I would like voice messaging on the PC client app just like on mobile if possible.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sohbet neden silinmiyor !

Sevgili teams çalışanları
    Sohbet pencereleri işimiz gittikten sonra neden kapanmaz ve orda sabit kalmaya devam eder hem kalabalık hem de sohbet etmişim isim bitmiş silinmesi gerekir

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Include Apple/iOS devices in the Mobile Office 365 pilot.

Currently, only Android devices are in the Mobile Office 365 pilot. The ability to utilize Teams on government issued mobile devices to include all government mobile phones and pads and those devices should be included in the Mobile Office 365 Pilot to address any issues.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. VERBESSERUG DER DATEIEN

Also ich finde Teams nach meiner Meinung sehr unübersichtlich, weil wenn man für Schüler Aufgaben hochladen möchte werden sie undendlich mal geschickt und man hat keine Übersicht mehr. Und die ganzen Teams Chat sind sehr kompliziert gestaltet.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fallo en reuniones desde android

No se actualizan los equipos a tiempo real y no puedo acceder a las reuniones ya que me sale la actividad de días anteriores. Esto sólo me pasa desde smartphone o tablet, desde pc funciona perfectamente.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Correct OSX Interface Inconsistencies

OSX has user interface standards, please use them like you do for other applications. Specifically your notifications really have to be made part of the OSX standard notifications system. Same on Win10 actually. Other O365 Office apps already do this.

Second, put the settings in the "Preferences" section under the app menu like the OSX standard requires. You can leave it in the image as well, but OSX users look for settings in the Preferences menu below the Application "Named" menu (first one after the system Apple menu to the right).

The notifications thing is just awful both on OSX…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Retrouver la liste des personnes affectées à une stratégie

Trouver facilement la liste des personnes affectées à une stratégie.

Actuellement il n'y a aucun moyen de connaitre l'ensemble des personnes affectées par une stratégie TEAMS par défaut ou une stratégie créée. C'est uniquement sur un utilisateurs que l'on peut voir les stratégies qui lui sont affectées. Avec plus de 1500 salariés dans mon entreprise cela n'est pas pratique. Cette liste permettrait de modifier facilement et rapidement les membres concernés (ajout suppression). merci par avance

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Start listen to the Users!

Why do you ask if I like Teams and then want me comtribute when you dont listen or take action on any suggestion on Uservoice? To be honest, Team is not ready to be live. There are some major UX/UI fixes and bugs that needs to be done and Im quite sure you know what I mean. Otherwise I hope you shut down Teams so my Company can buy an user centered software instead.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  IT Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. It should be possible for an administrator to deselect all apps that store information outside Office 365

It should be possible to allow only apps that store information in the Office 365 cloud (deselect all others)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. We would like to utilize a managed implementation for 'Teams'. We would like the 'Teams' icon to remain in the 'all my apps' UNTIL selected

We would like to utilize a managed implementation for 'Teams'. We would like the 'Teams' icon to remain in the 'all my apps' location UNTIL we select to have it placed in the app launcher.

Because the Teams icon has been automatically placed in the app launcher; we will unfortunately need to remove everyone's Teams license under there O365 license until we get sign off . This is very disappointing.
    Microsoft REALLY needs to get a better handle on how the icons are placed in the app launcher.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please help me to find the Latin language to download it. I need for me to wrote a church-historical book.

Please help me to find the Latin language to download it. I need for me to wrote a church-historical book.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Calendar View

Is there a way to change the calendar view in Teams from a list view to a Month view like it is displayed on the Sharepoint site

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add a way to record attendance

Need to add a way to document attendance.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make cvr teams work on NIPR

Doesn't work for me on NIPR

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base