Teams for Government

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. حاسب

أريد طلب تغير صوره جديده

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please put the record option upgrade during meeting

Please put the record option upgrade during the meeting. I can't keep recordings of the meetings,recently.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Teams app

Allow email invites to to outside users while in meetings other that a phone call

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. VHA

I would like to see settings available for managing my status. I have issues with teams setting my status to "away" within a couple minutes of inactivity. I would like to be able to be able to change this to set my status as away after 15, 30, 45, 60, 90 minutes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add bi-weekly recurring meeting option

It appears (at least in the iPad version) that you cannot set a recurring event every two weeks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Require double-click for new calendar items

Right now if you click anywhere on the Teams calendar, it opens a new meeting at that time. This is really annoying. It would be better if a new event required a double-click, the way Outlook Calendar does.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. GCC

See and use delegated authority in regards to scheduling on behalf of someone else within Teams

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Meeting Draft

Many times you want to save the meeting without sending notification to attendees so you can confirm the details later before sending the meeting request

So it will be great if you add an option to Save Draft the calendar meeting but show a clear message or note on the calender view and when opening the meeting details to show that this is just a draft

Thanks,
    Jassim

www.emiratesangels.org

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Postponed a Meeting

Hi,

Please add an option to postponed a meeting where a scheduled meeting will be Postponed without having having a new meeting date

It should also mark the meeting a Postponed when opening the calendar

Thanks,
    Jassim

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. How can I see if a Live Event has Q&A enabled prior to the Live Event starting?

Hi, I have set a few Live Events and the Q&A was not enabled. I was sure I had enabled Q&A by checking the appropriate box when scheduling on Teams. Once the Live Event started, I did not have Q&A and it was a problem for me. How can I see if the Live Event invite has Q&A enabled prior to the event starting? This would be helpful if I can see (and re-verify)that option is selected. If this function does not exist, please look into adding it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base