Teams for Government

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add month view for calendar and multiple view for mobile app.

Need a month view for all platforms. Need multiple calendar view for mobile platforms.

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Interchangeability of calendar and invitation/reminder functions in Teams and Outlook

Need full access to Outlook calendars and an option to have email invitations and reminders for meetings interchangeable/in-sync with Outlook.

Interchangeability of Outlook and Teams calendars and email invitations/notifications for meetings needed; Teams lacks the full suite of options available in Outlook, but the calendar/invitation/reminder function of Teams should really be fully interchangeable and compatible with Outlook. Otherwise, it leads to confusion.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. In add a tab in Teams we need to add a calendar or a custom web site to a calendar when will this be available in GCC

In add a tab in Teams we need to add a calendar or a custom web site to a calendar when will this option be available in GCC

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Microsoft Teams Delegation

For a meeting scheduled using Teams, it would be great to be able for my Manager to delegate the organizer role so that I am able to create meetings on their behalf and add the Microsoft teams when the team needs to meet via video etc. this link shows you can do this https://support.office.com/en-us/article/set-up-a-delegate-to-take-your-calls-75e8c522-dde0-45b3-8fd1-8341f19740f9 but we do not have that feature currently.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. When scheduling a reoccurring meeting, add a repeat frequency for every other week.

When scheduling a reoccurring meeting, add a repeat frequency for every other week.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Teams owner as Meeting Organizer

I would like to have the option of having the TEAMS owners be the organizer instead of a particular person.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Calendar View

Is there a way to change the calendar view in Teams from a list view to a Month view like it is displayed on the Sharepoint site

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Let us use Manager Schedule function in Teams

Let us use Manager Schedule function in Teams.
    Being able to submit leave requests thru the managers schedule function would streamline our administrative tasks.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Provide Yearly Calendar View

Planning for leave and shifts is done a long time in advance. Please provide a Yearly view for Shifts / Calendars / Planning

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Permitir en calendario poder definir una sala privada para una reunión o videoconferencia

En el calendario al programa una reunión o videoconferencia no permite seleccionar un canal privado del equipo.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The version of Outlook should not impede the phone information from feeding into invites created by delegates.

Invitation and Microsoft phone number automatically feeding into invitations - functionality needs to be improved in the desktop Teams app so that the feed occurs no matter what the two machines' Outlook versions are. Delegates scheduling meetings for managers only works currently thru Outlook for the Web is terribly inefficient.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Specific stop times

Be able to start and stop meeting as specific times. Not just 30 minutes increments.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Outlook Calendar needs more organizational colors

Colors are used to effectively manage meeting schedules. We need access to a full color wheel, or at least a much greater variety of color that can be used

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Teams Calendar

Teams app should show the calendar even if I don't have any scheduled meeting

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. How can I see if a Live Event has Q&A enabled prior to the Live Event starting?

Hi, I have set a few Live Events and the Q&A was not enabled. I was sure I had enabled Q&A by checking the appropriate box when scheduling on Teams. Once the Live Event started, I did not have Q&A and it was a problem for me. How can I see if the Live Event invite has Q&A enabled prior to the event starting? This would be helpful if I can see (and re-verify)that option is selected. If this function does not exist, please look into adding it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Ik mis een agenda functie voor degene die geen Exchange hebben

Ik mis een agenda functie voor degene die geen Exchange hebben

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)