Teams for Government

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When your accessing the teams it is slow sluggish

When the chats are there it should be deleted or have a word, which has got delete and then select the number of messages you want to delete. When I am trying have a meeting, the messages always say that we ran in to a problem. It is making me delayed for the meeting. I would like to mention, that Microsoft Office teams keeps on kicking people of the group.

My Ideas are not to kick people out of the meetings, especially if they are having lessons.

Make that there is a delete button, so that the people can delete…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. My phone can unlock and recognize me, so why not the app

Stop the multiple sign ins. It’s a complete waste of my time and makes me not use the app. If all I have to do is sign in once and the phone remembers me, then uses the facial recognition afterwards it would be far superior.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Simplify feature purchasing

Per all 365 tools, large institutions often have cumbersome purchase processes. Paying extra for individual little services is a pain the [bleep]. Thus, maybe allow ANY feature to be used, but those with an extra fee are so marked. There would be a pool of available "feature credits" included in the plan that one could tap into. If the pool grows empty, then throttling starts and perhaps non-intrusive notices. The throttling and notice frequency increases with "feature debt". It's not an all or nothing situation that can suddenly keep people getting work done, but a gradual and increasing nudge. Plus,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. DoD

Allow me to stay logged in without continually needed to verify my credentials. Stop pretending like this is a classified system that requires reauthentication every 24 hours. There are FAR more important important systems with real classifications that do not require constantly calling phones or sending codes to numbers for authentication. This is a Microsoft adapted software, it's not secure, it's not classified.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Dont auto sign out

The app automatically signs me out daily. While this might be an intentional security feature, it prevents me from quickly and reliably communicating with my team until I log back in. Either increase this period for 5 days before auto sign out or ensure simple chat messages can still be sent and received somehow. My team had to recent back to messy group texts since teams could not be counted on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow for revalidating a Team via phone.

Allow Team owners to be able to revalidate a team via phone profile.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ability to Record Phone Calls

Please add the ability to record phone calls (and save the recordings locally). Include a toggle in settings to turn off the automated message informing the other party the call is being recorded. I am an investigator working in a state with a one-party consent law. If a respondent knows we're recording them it can negatively impact the outcome of our case.

To absolve Microsoft of legal liability, toggling off the automated notification can produce a pop-up that requires the user to check a box confirming they are in a one-party consent state and assume responsibility for any legal action…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fix Excel

Excel on MSTeams should have all the same features as regular excel. Certain formatting and text orientations are not supported and jumbles text, making professionally made products on the desktop transferred to MSTeams, to look completely unprofessional. Imagine creating a splendid spreadsheet on the desktop, posting it to a meeting with a high ranking individual to view, and it looks like garbage. For example, I had created a maintenance man hour tracker with people's names shown at a diagonal angle. When I posted it to MSTeams for my supervisor to view, everyone's name were scrambled looking.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fix Excel

Excel on MSTeams should have all the same features as regular excel. Certain formatting and text orientations are not supported and jumbles text, making professionally made products on the desktop transferred to MSTeams, to look completely unprofessional. Imagine creating a splendid spreadsheet on the desktop, posting it to a meeting with a high ranking individual to view, and it looks like garbage. For example, I had created a maintenance man hour tracker with people's names shown at a diagonal angle. When I posted it to MSTeams for my supervisor to view, everyone's name were scrambled looking.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I want to spy on kids

Let me see kids cameras when
    ever

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow to add external connections to other tenants when using guest accounts in the desktop app for GCC users.

When collaborating with other organizations, I would like to add my guest tenant access to their external site to the Teams desktop app. Using the web app is not as productive since I have to manually launch the session each time I use my computer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. WebHook Integrations in GCC

Add support for WebHook Integrations with MS Teams in GCC. Allowing users to integrate other Apps such as JIRA, SuccessFactors, GitLab etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Enable Giphy for GCC High

Our users would appreciate if Giphy or some similar solution could be available for GCC High Teams.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. أّلَلَهّـ يِّخِـأّىجّـنِأّ مًنِکْ

فُـکْرتٌـيِّ أّنِيِّ أّهّـربً مًنِکْ يِّأّلَکْلَبً

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Não consigo escutar uma reunião e abrir outro aplicativo ao mesmo tempo! Isso é configuração? Porque eu preciso corrigir meus exercícios dur

Não consigo escutar uma reunião e abrir outro aplicativo ao mesmo tempo! Isso é configuração? Porque eu preciso corrigir meus exercícios durante as aulas e não consigo 😔

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base