Teams for Government

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. FreshService Bot and others - Increase Bots Available to Teams for Gov

I'd like to see more Bots available to Teams for Gov. We only have Planner right now 6-10-2020. I'd specifically like to see FreshBot from Freshservice.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Allow guests to change nicknames

I like Microsoft teams but,
    Only teachers/Guards/Admin can change their nicknames.
    But it's just that teachers forgets who i am and who are the students, But it will be great if we can change nicknames, If someone has a bad nickname, Then atleast make a detector bot that detects bad nicknames.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Über iPhone gestartet wird das Meeting vom Vortag als erstes gezeigt und ist unterlegt zum Anklicken. Dadurch ist Fehlbedienung möglich!!!

Über iPhone gestartet wird das Meeting vom Vortag als erstes gezeigt und ist unterlegt zum Anklicken. Dadurch ist Fehlbedienung möglich!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Delete the entire app

Ive never seen a more disorganized and non functioning app from a corporation that is abundant in these issues and more, take a page from the microsoft playbook and just rip off the exact same design from Zoom or even Discord, and revamp this entire mess.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. It should work

Zoom and Skype are better, more stable platforms. I haven't had a Teams meeting yet that didn't drop a connection.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Phone list

We need to see phone numbers relevant for The group.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. About the connection

There is always a ******* poor connection

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Ik kan niet deenemen

ik kan niet deelnemen aan gesprekken is ie dan eindelijk deelgenomen kan ik mijn mic niet aandoen omdat ie er niet in mijn pc zegt teams terwijl ik eerst wel kom praten

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. caption

ask for LIVE captioning to override AI captioning options for meetings.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Enable Adobe Sign for DOD Teams

There has been a strong desire from senior members in the Coast Guard to have Adobe sign for Teams in the DOD. Right now to route pdfs in Teams is a very arduous process to download, open in adobe and sign, save then re-upload to Teams. I am curious if Microsoft plans to work on certification of this for the DOD tenant, thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Windows system wide Hotkey to unmute

When Teams application is installed and logged into it would be great to have a system wide hotkey that would allow you to mute / unmute the microphone. Many times while listening to the audio in a meeting I switch to other programs to do work. With many windows open it is sometimes difficult to get back to the teams app to unmute the microphone is called on during a meeting.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Notification for available on mobile app

Allow the notify when available on the mobile app. This will help for when we aren’t at our desk and need to talk with someone.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. make the live window easer to work with when opening new windows.

When in a meeting it is very annoying to have a window open and click to another window and have to stop go back to TEAMS and make that the live window others can see. There should be a simpler process. For example, If my live windows is a browser and I click something that opens a new window in the browser no body sees it. Very frustrating.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stop asking for feedback

Stop asking for feedback, or reduce the frequency dramatically

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. e-cards application

Create an e-card application to allow circulation of e-cards within a Team/channel members - example of use for colleagues that are leaving the department - retiring, mat leave, etc. The app would permit each individual to add their comment and signature in the card. The app would have pre-built cards with different subject i.e. baby shower, wedding, new chapter in life (retiring/promotion), etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow the sending of meeting invites to a distribution list from outlook

Email distribution lists from Outlook should available from within Teams to easily allow sending meeting invites to large groups

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base