Teams for Government

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Phone list

We need to see phone numbers relevant for The group.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Which CDN is Teams GCC using?

I know the Teams provided background images come from a static CDN endpoint.

The O365 CDNs are not available to GCC, however, per this article:
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office365/enterprise/use-office-365-cdn-with-spo (updated Feb 19, 2020)

Therefore, I want to know which CDN(s) does Teams use in GCC?
    Which CDNs are providing the Teams backgrounds, and which other ones are in use elsewhere in GCC?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Assignment page

It is really annoying, because everytime you want to view the assignment, first you have to choose the channel. It would be much better if it was as before. Just view the newest assignments, so the people don't have to click on each channel to find it out.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. App on Android is not updating chats from the desktop app

Android app is not updating real time and lacks

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow use of Planner app independent of a Team

I would like to be able to use Planner to plan my work for multiple teams, not just one team

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Exit account

Exit account in pc by phone

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Ik kan niet deenemen

ik kan niet deelnemen aan gesprekken is ie dan eindelijk deelgenomen kan ik mijn mic niet aandoen omdat ie er niet in mijn pc zegt teams terwijl ik eerst wel kom praten

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. FreshService Bot and others - Increase Bots Available to Teams for Gov

I'd like to see more Bots available to Teams for Gov. We only have Planner right now 6-10-2020. I'd specifically like to see FreshBot from Freshservice.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow guests to change nicknames

I like Microsoft teams but,
    Only teachers/Guards/Admin can change their nicknames.
    But it's just that teachers forgets who i am and who are the students, But it will be great if we can change nicknames, If someone has a bad nickname, Then atleast make a detector bot that detects bad nicknames.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. OneNote app is missing from Teams 365 G3

OneNote app is missing from Teams 365 G3. Notebook is in SharePoint but no integration into Teams. Can not upload a .one extension file to create a notebook.

54 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Missing Web Parts on SharePoint Web Part Page

On the back-end SharePoint Site when you create a new Web Part Page you only see 5 Categories. On a regular SharePoint Online page you get 13 Categories. I would like to be able to utilize all the Web Parts (especially the Business Data -> Excel Web Access).

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Number of Options increased in Forms

I would like to have the number of Options increased in Forms.
    Our ministry of Education collect data on over 1000 schools and having this increase to 1000 or even to 200.
    This would be helpful in our collection of data Thank you.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Absencemodul

We really enjoy Teams, it helps us a lot at School and in the lessons. But..as a teacher (and Teams admin) it would be really nice if you could implement a absencemodul in Teams. Then we teacher can register which absence a student have; in a time to time, day to day an week to week basis in the particular team/lecture. After each week then we could gather misc statistics of the absence.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base