Teams for Government

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Distribution Groups

Please allow email Distribution Groups to create a team in chat. This function that improved the communication in our medical facility in Skype is sorely missed. If there is any possibility of getting Skype back my staff would be eternally grateful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Distribution Groups

Please allow email Distribution Groups to create a team in chat. This function that improved the communication in our medical facility in Skype is sorely missed. If there is any possibility of getting Skype back my staff would be eternally grateful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. In iPhone app, add ability to reorder teams list

In the iPhone app I cannot reorder my Teams list.
    I’d like the frequent teams to be atop my list.
    Thanks!

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please enable attachments in Microsoft Forms

Please allow attachments to be available for Microsoft Forms for Government licenses.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Side loading of apps in DOD

Allow DOD customers the ability to side load custom apps to Teams sidebar.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. أّلَلَهّـ يِّخِـأّىجّـنِأّ مًنِکْ

فُـکْرتٌـيِّ أّنِيِّ أّهّـربً مًنِکْ يِّأّلَکْلَبً

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Tasks Accessible in Mobile App

Tasks should be accessible in the mobile app. Right now, when I select a task tab in a channel, it opens the link in my internet browser, and the page it takes me to is extremely clunky and doesn't allow me to scroll through the takes details.

I want to use the task tab for trouble tickets, which would all both those submitting and those managing trouble tickets to stay on top of progress on their mobile device. That capability is made significantly less convenient by how clunky the system currently is.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. enable in TEAMS the transfer of a meeting history within a group channel

this feature serves well the follow up on meeting discussions expressed in meeting recordings, meeting chats, shared presentations and shared files.
    this will be efficient for groups' meetings when members do not have to go back and forth from a channel's chat to meeting's chat and vice versa, in order to reiterate a topic with its related documents, audios, and videos.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. App

Designate another person to start a meeting that i have scheduled.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. USArmy

Fix your security so we can stay logged in and not have to log in everyday. We are teleworking. It's our primary way of communicating. Why make it more difficult than it needs to be.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Não consigo escutar uma reunião e abrir outro aplicativo ao mesmo tempo! Isso é configuração? Porque eu preciso corrigir meus exercícios dur

Não consigo escutar uma reunião e abrir outro aplicativo ao mesmo tempo! Isso é configuração? Porque eu preciso corrigir meus exercícios durante as aulas e não consigo 😔

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. ارجاع التكلم في الدردشه

ان دردشه لا يمكنني التحدث فيها مع صديقي لكي اقول له ان يعطيني الجدول

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Pesado

Bom o programa para computador ficou pesado. Computadores com configuracao razoavel ficou comprometido. Obrigando a ter que comprar equipamentos com memória superior a 12g de ram. Incoerente para universidades onde 60% das pessoas estao abituadas a 4G de ram.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It should not be lacking to much and it should use less Mobile data

It should not be lacking too much and it should use less mobile data. This app needs too much mobile data which is really awful.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. CVR

When using multiple cvr accounts in the Android app, one account or the other will show that I am "no longer a participant". Complete sign out and re-sign in is required to temporarily rectify.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base