Microsoft Teams free

Thank you for visiting the suggestion box site for Microsoft Teams free.  We regularly review your ideas and incorporate them into product planning.  While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions.

Here’s how to get your voice heard regarding new features and/or quality issues you are experiencing:

1 – SUBMIT a new idea

2 – VOTE for an existing idea (this will also subscribe you to status updates on that idea)

3 – COMMENT on the thread for an existing idea   

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

Thanks for using Microsoft Teams free!  We’re listening and we really appreciate your feedback!

1. Meeting cancellations messages - no meeting link on them!

I made accidentally two Skype invitations for the same group for the same date and time. I cancelled one of them, so people would not get confused.

But guess what - the group teacher do not have a calendar, so she opened the last message considering the class and clicked the cancelled meeting link!!! Apparently couple students were able to find her and they started the class! The rest of the group tried to find where the heck the teacher and others were!

PLEASE MAKE IT SO THAT WHEN MEETING IS CANCELLED, THE LINK WON'T WORK FOR THE CANCELLED MEETING!!!…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Survey/Questionnaire Functionality with export feature

Currently chats contain an option for forms with only 1 question. I suggest to make a change to include multiple questions. Also, it would be productive to include various types of survey questions to the tool, to conduct live surveys for various strategies and services, i.e, ranking, open-ended, etc.

Furthermore, such survey results should be available for Microsoft excel export for analysis.

Looking forward to fully functional survey/questionnaire capability integration in Microsoft Teams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Neden

Telefondan girince açılan yayınları göremiyorum davet gerekiyo. Ama bilgisayardan girince öyle bişey olmuyo. Her defasında istek atılması zaten yarısını kaçırıyorum dersin. Mesela şuan fizik....

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Show time on missed calls

I get a lot of missed calls from other people and they are shown on the call list as missed along with a date which is good.

However there does not seem to be a way to see the time of the call.

The time needs to be shown so you can make a decision on whether you need to call the person back as you may have already spoken to them before seeing the missed call But after the missed call meaning you have already spoken to them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Have different display names for Teams than Office 365

In our Active Directory and Office 365, we have our users' display names listed in "Lastname, Firstname" order. However in Teams this looks really weird (as it assumes the first item before the comma is the first name, so I get things addressing me by my surname only). Please can Teams be updated so that the Teams display name can be independent of the Office 365 display name. Ideally if this could be settable by PowerShell then we can just update it with "Firstname Lastname" format.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Por favor contemplar Minix u9h android Tv box

Los dispositivos TV Box han ayudado mucho en las clases escolares, ya que aprovecha al maximo el tamaño de un televisor convencional, actualmente se ve fabuloso en una pantalla de 50 pulgadas para las clases escolares de los ñiños, pero debe permitir video y chat en simultaneo, actualmente para ver un chat debes salir de la pantalla de video, escribir en el chat y luego retornar al video.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Organisation name

there is no option to change organization name, so should be an option there for the same

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 学校用のTeamsで課題の所を押す時に

学校用のTeamsで課題を見ようとしたときに課題が無い場合「教師がこのクラスのために課題を設定すると、ここに表示されます。」と表示され別の科目の課題を見るために、一度アプリを終了しなければならないのをどうにかして欲しいです。
    何か方法があるのでしたら、教えてください。私はまだ見つけられてないので。
    細かい事ですが、地味に使いづらいです。改善の程よろしくお願いいたします。

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Have Windows recognize Teams as a Communications app and adjust volume on other sounds

When receiving a call via Teams, Windows Communications setting that should reduce the volume of other sounds by X percentile is not triggered. Skype currently does this. Please fix :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sync issue in mobile app and desktop web application

The messages/conversations in mobile app is not in sync with the desktop web application always and vice versa.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Call coming through

Is there a way to turn off the incoming phone calls on teams?
    I have the app on my personal mobile as well as my work laptop and get calls coming through to my mobile even when I’m logged off my work laptop and not in the mobile app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Attività in ordine inverso

Per motivi di praticità.. nella sezione generale, altro, attività... dove vengono assegnati i compiti, sarebbe possibile mettere le attività completate in ordine inverso, o meglio dalle più recenti alle più vecchie?
    In modo tale che cliccando si completate non dobbiamo scorrere giù fino alla fine e addirittura cliccare su carica altri... sarebbe più semplice trovare i recenti come i primi dall alto

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. knoppen voor bediening

Zorg dat alle functies en bijbehorende knoppen volledig en bijeen staan in het scherm.
    Nu staat overal wat. Tijdens een overleg is er geen tijd om met het team programma bezig te zijn.
    Knoppen bij elkaar gebruiksvriendelijk en overzichtelijk. Knoppen toegang via 1 knop ( bediening toets) oproepbaar maken.
    Knop voor cctv camera constant bereikbaar maken voor in en uitschakelen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Deberíamos poder borrar las tareas que ya tenemos hechas.

Deberíamos poder ir borrando a nuestro gusto las tareas que vamos completando sin esperar a que caduquen. De lo contrario sale una lista enorme y es muy muy incómodo manejarse por ella.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Makkelijk aanpassen van Team-Organisatie naam

Onder setting de Teams organisatie naam aanpassen, waardoor deze ook aangepast is rechts boven in (links van je persoonlijke icoon)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Gostaria que fosse um app mais simples e intuitivo.

Esse app não e de fácil interação para pessoas que não estão acostumadas com o mundo virtual, poderia ter dicas e tutoriais.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add a text superscript / subscript option in the spreadsheet

Add a text superscript / subscript option in the spreadsheet

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Puhelut

Puheluiden asetuksiin samanlainen vaihtoehto kuin ilmoituksissa on eli puhelut yhdistyisivät puhelimen Teamsiin vain, jos en ole aktiivinen työpöytäversiossa tai se ei ole avoinna.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Teams free

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base