improve how to append guests to a meeting and revoke a malicious guest from the meeting
I want to use Teams meeting for a community, which is consists of almost trusted, but unspecified members.
And so I want to revoke some malicious members if necessary.
I exec the following steps:
- The meeting organizer X makes a new meeting and appends a guest user Y (by mail address).
- Y receives the URL of the meeting and go to the lobby.
- Y can make a name freely and join the meeting.
- X permits Y by checking the above name.
- Y interrupted the meeting, so X revokes Y.
- Y clicks the same URL again, and Y can join immediately.
(A) About step 1, if X appends Y1, Y2, ... then the meeting mail contains all addresses of
Y1, Y2, ... in To: header. I prefer those addresses are in Bcc: header.
(B) About step 6, I prefer X can decide whether Y join or not.