one click to join a meeting
in Teams calendar,
click on the "Join" a meeting button.
This opens the meeting window.
Now you have to click again on the "Join" button to start the session.
People find this kind of cumbersome and would like start the session directly with the first click on the "Join" button in the Teams calendar.
I see the same bug. Our company transitioned from Skype, and the Skype meeting links did not have this bug.
1) Set up (or be invited to a teams meeting) and accept into outlook calendar
2) Close teams application if open
3) Clink on teams meeting link in outlook calendar
- Teams app opens up, but goes to main screen and not the clicked meeting.
- Need to click the meeting link in Outlook a second time for the now-opened Teams app to join the meeting
- Similar to Skype (and most non-Microsoft competitor products), Teams app should both open up and launch directly into the clicked meeting.