Microsoft Teams free

Thank you for visiting the suggestion box site for Microsoft Teams free.  We regularly review your ideas and incorporate them into product planning.  While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions.

Here’s how to get your voice heard regarding new features and/or quality issues you are experiencing:

1 – SUBMIT a new idea

2 – VOTE for an existing idea (this will also subscribe you to status updates on that idea)

3 – COMMENT on the thread for an existing idea   

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

Thanks for using Microsoft Teams free!  We’re listening and we really appreciate your feedback!

1. Make deleting the entire account an easier click. I have two accounts because of work and I would like to delete the extra one.

I have two Teams accounts because of my work and I have attempted to delete the extra one with no success. I do not feel I need to keep getting the same emails on both my work and personal accounts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Wouldnt it be handy if the 'invitation' showed the Name and Time of the meeting, instead of a load of gobblygook

Wouldnt it be handy if the 'invitation' showed the Name and Time of the meeting, instead of a load of gobblygook

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Camera mirroring

I have an idea to provide an option to mirror your camera because it is very ugly when you try to view your face to your camera as it is mirrored by default, due to which we do not want to turn on our camera , this is very useful and needful for us students so that we can turn on the camera without any problem... Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. CAN YOU INCREASE THE CONFERENCE ATTENDEE NUMBER FROM 250 TO 500 FOR FREE VERSIONS PLEASE?

CAN YOU INCREASE THE CONFERENCE ATTENDEE NUMBER FROM 250 TO 500 FOR FREE VERSIONS PLEASE?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Can you please make recording conference function for free version please? The more people feel convenient to use, the better for your Teams

Can you please make recording conference function for free version please? The more people feel convenient to use, the better for your Teams. I want to record my trainings for each session. Maybe you can limit the recording function by time length , but please do make the free version be able to record. Thanks !

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hang up issue

In ongoing meeting there is hangup option on one click to this button meeting is leaved. please give an update after which an topup is shown to leave the meeting
    Thanks..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Cannot get it right.

Would like to save files in a "tile" in all the documents. Cannot get it right.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Not able to delete chat group created before for some reason but not required now. I want to delete that chat group.

Should be able to delete chat group if we need. or we can leave that group. It is possible to leave when more than two members are there. but if two members in chat group, then you cannot see any option to leave or exit or delete that chat group.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Excluir a foto de perfil

Seria ótimo se tivesse a opção de excluir a foto de perfil.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Change added back-up email

Change back up email

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Start showing all the screen in mobile app , also fix the present screen option from mobile app

Need to improve a bit. In desktop app.
    Start showing all screen in mobile app. Also fix the present my screen option while using in mobile

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Better meeting experience

When joining some meetings the "waiting in the lobby" sound is very disruptive to the presenter (it should only be heard by those not presenting content). An automated voice also interrupts the presenter telling everyone that they have joined or if they are leaving. Software should not defeat the purpose for which it is created.

There should be an option to mute all participants by default when they join.

There should be a switch for the organizers to let participants control their mute status in the midst of their presenting for questions (it shall be labeled mutation control ;).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Voice translation

At present, we do have the option of turning on the captions, but that is only reading a regional language in English, can we look at imbedding translator feature, that can auto identify the language and help listeners with the translated message in English captions. I know too much to ask for, but if we can sense emotions and change the way devices look, it may be worth a shot :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow Addition of Members in sub channel

At present if there is a main channel, we can only add or delete members to the main channel cannot add the members to specific sub channel there, this will further lead to create a new channel each time we are looking to do a collaboration. If the idea is flagged as inappropriate, please do share an email suggesting why flagged as inapt?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Create a user/participant log for meetings. This is urgently needed for large meetings. It's a standard feature in other com. tools -Circuit

I need a user/participant log for the meetings. This is urgently needed for large meetings to know who to send the meeting slides to.
    It is a standard feature in other communication tools like Circuit.
    I surprisingly could not find this feature in Teams.
    When will this be provided?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Teams on iPad - Pop out / side window for chat and attendees view

Teams on iPad - it is really difficult to monitor chat or attendees to bring people in from lobby or to see who is talking while at the same time joining in the meeting or viewing what someone is attending as the chat/attendees window replaces the meeting screen. Please can this be added as a side window the same as the desktop version? Many rarely have access to a desktop but are on Teams meetings all day. Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Record a meeting.

Pls add an option to record a meeting and save.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. disable meet for members in a channel. enable only for owners.

It is good there is an option for not giving permission to start a quick meeting by others before owner start one..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Teams free

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base