Microsoft Teams free

Thank you for visiting the suggestion box site for Microsoft Teams free.  We regularly review your ideas and incorporate them into product planning.  While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions.

Here’s how to get your voice heard regarding new features and/or quality issues you are experiencing:

1 – SUBMIT a new idea

2 – VOTE for an existing idea (this will also subscribe you to status updates on that idea)

3 – COMMENT on the thread for an existing idea   

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

Thanks for using Microsoft Teams free!  We’re listening and we really appreciate your feedback!

1. Search the Microsoft teams recordings by tagged keywords

Users should be able to tag Microsoft teams meeting recordings by some keywords for easy search later in teams or stream.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Not responsive and a resource hog

App is not responsive and and a resource hog for bandwidth and system resources.

Command bar during a call overlaps content, making it very annoying. Can only see one person at a time when content is being shared.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Copy and paste images and attachments from Outlook

Currently It is not possible to Copy and paste images and attachments from Outlook into teams. Drag and drop from outlook to teams also does not work for both conversations and files sections of teams. You have to save the attachment somewhere and then upload it to teams.

Please enable this basic functionality wich makes it easier to get data out of emails and into Teams.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Seamless switching between accounts/tenants

The app needs to support multiple accounts and switching between them. Like e.g. in Slack.
    I currently loose connection when switching between tenants have to re-enter passwords and have synch problems.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. No me gust. Xq no puedo ver las caras de mi compañeros que son 10 en la pantalla!!.. deberia ver a todos!!..

No me gust. Xq no puedo ver las caras de mi compañeros que son 10 en la pantalla!!.. deberia ver a todos!!..
    Mejorar y modernizar sus plataforma. Gracias.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Meetings should always begin with microphone and camera turned OFF

I received a call on my cellphone to a meeting on Teams. I had to accept the call, to avoid missing out on the meeting. However, I wasn't ready for audio and video capture at that precise moment. Teams started transmitting my audio even though I was brushing my teeth. All calls should begin with audio and video turned OFF, to allow the user to freely turn it on whenever ready.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make it possible to delete members completely from teams.

Need to ensure team members can be deleted.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Large file

I tried to send a large file but I couldn't, but Teams didn't say why. If it is because the file is large there should be feedback to the user.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I have an instant meeting link ID for Zoom, do we have one for Teams we can can provide for meetings on the fly?

I have an instant meeting link ID for Zoom, do we have one for Teams we can provide for meetings on the fly? I would like to add to my email signature.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Teachers need to be able to edit a grade

Teachers occasionally make mistakes! We need to be able to edit a grade. If we hit the wrong button and return a grade to the wrong student, we need to be able to fix that. Also, I'm even wondering if perhaps the program is off a bit here. I have never had so many incorrectly entered grades in 20 years of teaching.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Clunky - hard to navigate

It is just hard to see things and navigate. It is a clunky platform. Using both the app and desktop but so many problems loading on the desktop. Time consuming.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Popup comments

In meetings, people are speaking and then others are posting in the conversation in response to what is/was said.
    These comments have time stamps like 11:38 AM but not like 03:49... three minutes and 49 seconds into the video.
    Would it be possible to have these comments appear as popups on the recording of the meeting? So they would appear just as they did live?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please allow answering call on mobile app from within app and without needing notification

Using Android phone (Samsung Galaxy S10+). The only way to answer an incoming call is to bring up the notifications list and find the Teams notification. You cannot answer a call even if you have the app open and you know who is calling. You keep hearing the Teams ringing but there's no way to answer except to go to the notification. I've had to scroll through a list of 20 notifications to find the Teams one in order to answer. If you go (within the app) to the user that is calling, it merely shows a red dot that…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. How to upgrade so I can getting meetings

I want to use the meeting section

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hard to use on Iphone 7

I am having a hard time navigating Teams on my IPhone 7. When I go to the Chat balloon, it’s hard to go back to the video chat. I can’t see the chat messages from others either. Suggestions?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Mood boards

Microsoft already as an app called Mood Board. Is there a way to integrate it into teams? This or something better would be great for visual conversations for designer, marketing, photographers, and others on creative teams to plan campaigns.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Members list so we can see who has accepted the invite and who is an active membership. also maybe using a group id and password to join

so we can see who has accepted the invite and who is an active membership. also maybe using a group id and password to join

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Show the typing indicator in chats

Show the typing indicator when your contact whom you're chatting with is typing. This is to prevent crossed lines of communication when one party doesn't know that the other party is done typing and they're waiting for a reply OR when one party doesn't know the other is still typing and goes on to interject something out of point or on a different topic.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Teams free

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base