Microsoft Teams free

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams Free. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

1. Teams login

I'm loggin with same school id on 2 devices, one at home with kid and other at office with me. On Google meet it was easy to see my kid performing in class. Bt in teams I can't even see him and also teacher can see only one person either me or kid...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Allow Notifications to be moved to different positions.

Currently, Teams will not allow you to move the notification/alert box telling you when someone interacted with you.
    As a Customer Service Representative and having to answer calls on my device. The message window, same as Skype, would get in the way of answering the phone.
    Skype allows you to reposition the alert. Can we add this to teams please?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Give teachers the option to assign spots.

An assigned spot on the screen for each student would be helpful in tracking participation. If a student turns off their camera, I would like to see a black box, instead of them just disappearing. The black box would remain with their name. I would like this assigned spot to also stay if a student leaves the meeting.

There is a big difference between downloading the attendance list and tracking participation. I want to make sure everyone is actually there and participating. (Shocking, but high school kids log in, turn off their cameras, and then go back to sleep or…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Teams hangs on windows

It's too frustrating, some times it does not work on mobile, sometimes it stops working on laptop, how should I work? My office requires teams to communicate. Please fix this asap

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Attendance

Students Attendance is not available in Mobile App. If you provide Attendance in mobile will be useful for us. As a Teacher it's opinion and suggestion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. You

Be able to view weekly schedules in teams

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. OST to Office 365 migration

The best and easiest way to convert OST files to office 365 accounts is using an OST to office 365 Converter tool. With this OST to office 365 tool users can effortlessly recover all corrupt OST files and safely export OST files to office 365 accounts, PST, vCard, vCal, Gmail, Office 365, live exchange sever, zimbra, MBOX, EML, EMLX, NSF, HTML, PDF, OLM, and etc.

https://www.kdetools.com/blog/ost-to-office365-converter.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Improve the 'focus on content' feature on android.

This very useful feature of 'Focus on shared content' on windows version of teams was recently added to android version. But it doesn't seem quite finished. It would be perfect if the shared content would occupy the phone screen completely by stretching the pdf/images/slides shared by host across the whole screen. While current version of this mode is activated, it still shows the end call, mute/unmute, video on/off and other options; notification bar, my own profile picture enlarged (I don't know why), and others. I've shown those distraction during focus mode in the picture I uploaded (in yellow ovals). Please…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. ...to improve the 'focus on content' feature on android.

This very useful feature of 'Focus on shared content' on windows version of teams was recently added to android version. But it doesn't seem quite finished. It would be perfect if the shared content would occupy the phone screen completely by stretching the pdf/images/slides shared by host across the whole screen. While current version of this mode is activated, it still shows the end call, mute/unmute, video on/off and other options; notification bar, my own profile picture enlarged (I don't know why), and others. I've shown those distraction during focus mode in the picture I uploaded (in yellow ovals). Please…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. ...to improve the 'focus on content' feature on android.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Raise hand feature addition

During call it is very difficult to recognise who raised the hand first, so it is difficult for the cordinator to whom to give chance first. It will be nice if there is some features which clearly reflect the numbering on the raised hand. For example if if I raised hand first the people on the call can see clearly that I was the first who comes up with some doubt and will get first chance to raise my concern.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Raise hands features

During call it is very difficult to recognise who raised the hand first, so it is difficult for the cordinator to whom to give chance first. It will be nice if there is some features which clearly reflect the numbering on the raised hand. For example if I raised hand first the people on the call can see clearly that I was the first who comes up with some doubt and will get first chance to raise my concern.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make it so you can make your own ringtones using mp3

Make it so that using an mp3 file or any other sound file you can use your own custom ringtones.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add Windows 11 snap layouts feature

Teams does not have the Windows 11 Snap Layout feature like for instance edge. It would realy benefit the user experience if it did

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please Give an Option to Pause the Screen while screen sharing

Microsoft teams is a great platform to do our online meetings as a student. But i would suggest the developers to introduce a new feature to pause the screen share while the presenter is presenting. So he could get ready for the other presentation while others are viewing the old screen. Thank you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I can't hear anything else other than Teams when I am on earpiece

I tried to listen to music in Youtube / Spotify, but when I am in my teams meeting on earpiece, I can't seem to be hearing anything else.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add a feature where you can join an existing meeting.

I do not want to create a meeting. I want to join a meeting created by someone else. If there was an icon where you can enter a MEETING ID and/or link that would be great.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Teams free

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base