Microsoft Teams free

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams Free. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

1. Please do not show teams call log in iphone calls log

I am using iphone 11 and for my office purpose use teams. Any call that i receive or make for office purpose is showing up in normal call log. I should
    Have turn off feature for this

133 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

33 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. レポーティング機能の匿名化ユーザーを細かく制御できるようにしたい

管理ポータルの使用状況のレポート機能で、使用状況のレポートが匿名化されるユーザーと、匿名化されないユーザーを指定できるようにしたい。

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Teams & Greenscreen

My Teams works bad with greenscreen installation. During calls it removes backgroud with (or without - it's flickering) part of my chair (at the neck level).
    It's annoying as I have all installations well prepared (light, greenscreen) and all other software i.e. Zoom or OBS works perfectly here.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Give teachers the option to assign spots.

An assigned spot on the screen for each student would be helpful in tracking participation. If a student turns off their camera, I would like to see a black box, instead of them just disappearing. The black box would remain with their name. I would like this assigned spot to also stay if a student leaves the meeting.

There is a big difference between downloading the attendance list and tracking participation. I want to make sure everyone is actually there and participating. (Shocking, but high school kids log in, turn off their cameras, and then go back to sleep or…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Pause Recording in TEAMS

Please enable the PAUSE Button when recording in TEAMS. It is only natural for Longer Meetings to have breaks and pauses and it is important to have a Pause Button. All other applications like Webex and others have that. You are MICROSOFT ! Come on you guys :) You are the Leader

98 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. allow the creation of a separate group chat instance with identical participants

if you try to chat with a group of people, then it will take you to the existing chat if you already have a chat going with those same people. we need to be able to create a separate chat instance on the left column for the same participants. a work around is to create separate meetings with each of the same group, start then end the meeting, and that will create a separate chat instance on the left "Chat" column.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Enable apps / tabs for Teams Live Event

We have the possibility to add an app on classic meetings on Teams.
    On Live Event, this feature is currently not possible.
    At Wisembly, we have created a custom app for Meetings and one of our customer want to use this application in Live Event.

It would be interesting to allow apps to be used with Teams Live Event the same way it is for Teams Meetings.

Thanks !

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Channel Calender in a private channel

It would be nice if we can create an channel calender in a private channel. It would be perfect for our training system. We have one Team vor Traiining
    - One Channel fror Trainers (for organize documents)
    - On Channel per Training (with guests)

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Share audio sound on linux

Please allow the option to share audio sound on Linux just the way it's done on Windows. I always have to switch back to Zoom in order to share the sound with my students.

119 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add virtual background feature for Android.

I know there is a virtual background feature available in iOS and windows but I need it for android. It will be awesome if you add a background feature on android too. As I use android more than my pc I need it often. Hope you understand.
    Thanks

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Avoid multiple divice login in same time to meeting

Hi,

MS Teams allows using multiple devices with the same account to joining to the same meeting simultaneously by default. This feature called 'Having Companion Device in the Meeting'. Is there any way to block this? So that it allowed only one device of a user with a particular account to join the meeting.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. We need a Teams setting to force Office documents to by default open in the Office Desktop applications

Like the Link Handling setting in most Office desktop applications (i.e. File Menu => Options => Advanced => Link Handling)

Possibly don't limit functionality to traditional Office formats only, consider the same for web pages, pdfs, etc. open in Adobe Reader or Microsoft Edge (Chromium) or using the Edge WebView2 Control for a full user experience.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Assign across two class teans to different channels

Primary school - we need to assign tasks to two class teams in a year group but to different subject channels and not just the general channel.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add Reply feature in group chat

Please add reply feature in group chat so we can reply to every message individually just like Skype.

164 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. remove the Pride theme button

In the United States of America individuals are free to pursue the companionship of their choice and I support that right. However, it is unnecessary and presumptuous of Microsoft to assume all users are in agreement. Why not just focus on delivering intuitive technology solutions for the masses regardless of their personal relationship choices?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Revert speed dial dashboard

Ramming the speed dial dashboard into the right-hand corner and filling the middle of the screen with your call history makes no sense from a usability point of view!

History is by it's very nature something you access occasionally but SPEED DIAL is something you need to access quickly (hence the name!)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Teams Video: please improve video quality. I keep Zoom because of the "touch up appearance" feature and the clear backgrounds.

Teams Video: please improve video quality. I keep Zoom because of the "touch up appearance" feature and the clear backgrounds.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Facebook Portal Support

Teams would be great on Facebook Portal hardware!

76 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

38 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Emojie Reactions

Sometimes the available reaction emojis (Heart, Surprised, Mad, thumbs up, and Laughing) isn't enough or don't quite fit the response you want. A feature I highly suggest would be to make it possible to react to a post with any of the available emojis on Microsoft teams, which would be similar to the feature available on Discord.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. OST-zu-PST-Konverter

Das einzigartige OST to PST Converter-Tool ermöglicht es Benutzern, OST-Dateien in das PST-Format zusammenzuführen. Benutzer dürfen kostenlose Outlook OST-Dateien jeder MS Outlook-Version konvertieren. Sie können Dateien aus OST-Dateien in verschiedene Formate wie EML, Zimbra, EMLX, vCal, vCard, MSG, MBOX und viele andere Formate exportieren, die von diesem Tool unterstützt werden. Sie können die 30 E-Mails kostenlos konvertieren.
    Kann ich nur einige ausgewählte OST-Elemente in PST konvertieren?
    Ja, Sie können Artikel mit der Filteroption des Tools nach Ihren Anforderungen konvertieren.
    Mit diesem OST-zu-PST-Konverter-*****-Tool können Sie die Postfachordner auswählen und dann Filter wie Von, An, Betreff, Ordnername, Elementtyp und Datumsbereich anwenden.
    Außerdem…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 179 180
  • Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Teams free

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base