Adoption and Training Content

Thank you for using our adoption and training content including our Custom Learning for Office 365 site template and webpart. Please leave feedback here with requests for new content or changes to existing assets.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Could you make the user experience any worse?

Teams, SharePoint Online, OneDrive across devices is the most frustrating experience ever. Teams is for communicating, SharePoint for sharing yet neither of them work together. So add OneDrive into the mix and then try and take a picture and share it across all three platforms. SERIOUSLY 😳 AAAAAARGH!!!!!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Size of the post in Teams Channel covering the screen section. No collapse option !!!?

In most of posts (in channels) there is option to collapse the flow of replies, etc. BUT when the original post size alone is huge (just met a 7 cm, cca 3 inch) it is almost covering the entire section of screen, and I have no option to collapse it!!!
    I want to minimize it to a one single row title kind of look, despite my colleague added a huge tile of "FORMS" , long link, text, etc.
    I suggest to introduce new settings possibilities, how to display all the posts inside a channel (or as a main setting), to…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Setup or Configuration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Main COLLAPSE button for minimizing ALL the channels-lists of teams on left side.

If someone really would try to use teams daily, and being part of several teams, the left side listing the teams and channels is soooo long, that it takes too long to find the teams that we are looking for. Instead, it would be great to have a master button on top of the list, to collapse-expand all teams, so quickly scroll and find the right team.
    I am afraid how this will look after 1-2-3 years of my work.... I do not want to end up like facebook (an uncontrollable ocean of posts floodded on the screen) If this…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Setup or Configuration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. New releases are not part of the videos in the webpart

Sharing a feature request from customer. New releases are not part of the videos in the webpart. Customer who wants their users to get trained on new features have to download these contents and add it manually back to the web part.
    https://support.office.com/en-us/article/what-s-new-in-powerpoint-for-office-365-e8ef980c-5b12-4fff-ae3f-0819e6a21a1f

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Content Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow changing the icon for the new or custom featured product

Right now it is the same icon that is some small blue ribbon with some lines to represent a new added product. need to be able to change per product added (powerBI icon etc)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Conference Window can be undocked all the time

When you are in a call you see an integrated window in the upper left. In some occasions the window undocks itself and can be moved free across the screen. Why is that not possible all the time in every situation? A lot of customers asked me if this is possible.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Agregar una segunda instancia para una segunda pantalla en Microsoft Teams

El usuario que comparte su escritorio en una videoconferencia puede utilizar dos monitores, una para ver el programa compartido y otra para ver las personas que se encuentran al otro lado de la reunión. La persona que visualiza el programa compartido, solamente ve a las personas del otro lado en la parte inferior en videos pequeños, no puede utilizar una segunda pantalla, lo cual dificulta la visibilidad de las personas que participan en la reunión.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Don't push installation automatically

Nobody wants to be told how to do things, least of all by a paid service provider.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. LMS template

LMS portal modern site template where I can create content and track employee's progress and have the data available in excel or json somewhere so that I don't have to rely on pricey third party solution

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Custom Learning Site Template  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. There is a suggestion about the detail view of the channel.

It's too tiring to click every detail view one by one to see the contents. I wish I could see all the contents at once.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I’d like my emoticons to be brown (inclusive)to represent me properly

Product inclusion means I can represent myself. I need the ability to change my emoticons to brown, not yellow only

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Caller ID

Could you please add the ability to mask my caller ID? Typically with established telecommunications you can *67 prior to calling a number which would mask your number.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Se necesira recibir notificaciones y timbres de notificacion

Hace falta timbre de notificación porque uno tiene que estar pendiente para revisar

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Public in Teams Live event must introduce name and email

Hi,
    It is necessary include an optional button to do a requirement for public access to our Teams live events, because we need to know how access to our teams live events.

I mean, we have configure our Teams Live events to public, but we need to know how access (identify how), so It will be nice an optional button to configure a Teams Live Event for name and email requirement for public people.

I attach an example of attende where we can't know how access to out teams live event.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It is not use r friendly. When one mail is opened and reverse back it taje me to main avtivity then i have to go to the concerned group mai

It does not show whether message delivered and who has read the message.

Every time when message is closed, it revert to main activity .it should continue in the group box to see other message

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please identify the facility to get the number of newly created Teams and active teams, thank you.

Requesting for report generator to identify newly created Teams and active Teams

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. search

The Search function does not search WiKi pages ?!
    We had thought that Teams might provide a good location to store information on procedures for each of our teams. But the search function does not locate them. We have paused our deployment of teams until this is resolved.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Rename "TEAMS" to "TEAMAPPS"

As we try to use TEAMS, and when mentioning it during our team meetings when and how to meet in teams meetings with own teams or how to invite other teams to teams and how to send to external teams the teams meetings invites ... we ended up in a ridiculous laugh and overexagerated emphasis on this word "teams". Also we cannot even share our desktops in this tool "meetings" part, so we decided not to use teams anymore. It was such a relief to pronounce the word Skype ... and suddenly noone was confused anymore. Now in this early…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Content Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Include Outlook Mobile Adoption Resources in Microsoft Adoption Resources Page

Microsoft Adoption Resource Page is great. However it does not include the great Outlook Mobile Adoption Resources available. The ask is to investigate if it would be possible to include Outlook Mobile adoption resources in the unified Microsoft Adoption Resources Page (https://aka.ms/MicrosoftAdoption)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.