Adoption and Training Content

Thank you for using our adoption and training content including our Custom Learning for Office 365 site template and webpart. Please leave feedback here with requests for new content or changes to existing assets.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Conference Window can be undocked all the time

When you are in a call you see an integrated window in the upper left. In some occasions the window undocks itself and can be moved free across the screen. Why is that not possible all the time in every situation? A lot of customers asked me if this is possible.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Content Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Agregar una segunda instancia para una segunda pantalla en Microsoft Teams

El usuario que comparte su escritorio en una videoconferencia puede utilizar dos monitores, una para ver el programa compartido y otra para ver las personas que se encuentran al otro lado de la reunión. La persona que visualiza el programa compartido, solamente ve a las personas del otro lado en la parte inferior en videos pequeños, no puede utilizar una segunda pantalla, lo cual dificulta la visibilidad de las personas que participan en la reunión.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Don't push installation automatically

Nobody wants to be told how to do things, least of all by a paid service provider.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Setup or Configuration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. LMS template

LMS portal modern site template where I can create content and track employee's progress and have the data available in excel or json somewhere so that I don't have to rely on pricey third party solution

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Custom Learning Site Template  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. There is a suggestion about the detail view of the channel.

It's too tiring to click every detail view one by one to see the contents. I wish I could see all the contents at once.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Setup or Configuration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I’d like my emoticons to be brown (inclusive)to represent me properly

Product inclusion means I can represent myself. I need the ability to change my emoticons to brown, not yellow only

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. enable host to export attendees list of each teams meeting

Hi,

is it possible to enable the meeting host to export the attendee list of each meeting ?

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Two way ScreenSharing in Teams

Allow Team Participants to share in a two way fashion - at the same time. User A shares Excel - User B shares Word.
    Requires ability to have Team windows open at the same time, one or more monitors

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Content Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Caller ID

Could you please add the ability to mask my caller ID? Typically with established telecommunications you can *67 prior to calling a number which would mask your number.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Se necesira recibir notificaciones y timbres de notificacion

Hace falta timbre de notificación porque uno tiene que estar pendiente para revisar

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Separate chat from the rest

Would be great to have the chat separately. We work from teams all the time and chatting also from there with remote teams. It is sometimes inconvenient to go back and forth. Would be great to have tabs also to be able to go from one page to another

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ability to configure Teams Notification **Sounds**

I do not want a visual notification at all because I am often in client meetings and that is distracting (and unprofessional). What I do want is a sound alert and nothing more. The sound that is not configurable is so soft I cannot hear it when I am sitting in front of my computer, let alone away from my desk (most critical). I need a way to configure the notification sound.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Setup or Configuration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Could you make the user experience any worse?

Teams, SharePoint Online, OneDrive across devices is the most frustrating experience ever. Teams is for communicating, SharePoint for sharing yet neither of them work together. So add OneDrive into the mix and then try and take a picture and share it across all three platforms. SERIOUSLY 😳 AAAAAARGH!!!!!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Reply button

Ppl are creating new conversations by mistake when replying to a conversation. This is big problem. Next to reply button ..add click on this to reply to this conversation or add " are you sure you want to create a new conversation" during new chat.or highlight and make attractive reply button like blinking ..et

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Content Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Public in Teams Live event must introduce name and email

Hi,
    It is necessary include an optional button to do a requirement for public access to our Teams live events, because we need to know how access to our teams live events.

I mean, we have configure our Teams Live events to public, but we need to know how access (identify how), so It will be nice an optional button to configure a Teams Live Event for name and email requirement for public people.

I attach an example of attende where we can't know how access to out teams live event.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It is not use r friendly. When one mail is opened and reverse back it taje me to main avtivity then i have to go to the concerned group mai

It does not show whether message delivered and who has read the message.

Every time when message is closed, it revert to main activity .it should continue in the group box to see other message

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please identify the facility to get the number of newly created Teams and active teams, thank you.

Requesting for report generator to identify newly created Teams and active Teams

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Being able to delete conversations

I don’t like you can’t delete older conversations. Old messages are clutter

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. search

The Search function does not search WiKi pages ?!
    We had thought that Teams might provide a good location to store information on procedures for each of our teams. But the search function does not locate them. We have paused our deployment of teams until this is resolved.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.