Adoption and Training Content

Thank you for using our adoption and training content including our Custom Learning for Office 365 site template and webpart. Please leave feedback here with requests for new content or changes to existing assets.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Possibility to add technologies in the Playlist administration

At the moment you can only show or hide technologies. I would like to have the ability to add new technologies: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office365/customlearning/custom_hideshowtech

On GitHub I see it is a metadata.json file which contains all the technologies: https://github.com/pnp/custom-learning-office-365/blob/master/docs/v2/metadata.json

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Custom Learning Site Template  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. LMS template

LMS portal modern site template where I can create content and track employee's progress and have the data available in excel or json somewhere so that I don't have to rely on pricey third party solution

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Custom Learning Site Template  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Recognition by way of assigning Batch

One of the important thing that I see is to keep the end users motivated to learn and follow the training course,

- A mechanism to assign batch.  A sort of achievement so that users are motivated

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Custom Learning Site Template  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.