Bug Reports

Thank you for taking the time to report the issue you are seeing. We’re listening, and really appreciate your report.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

To best enable us to reproduce the issue you are encountering, please include the following when possible:

• A brief description of the bug you are encountering
  • Exact repro steps
  • Platform
  • Browser
  • Device type
  • Screenshots and/or video
  • Any other helpful information

Thanks for using Microsoft Teams!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Microsoft teams android tablet teclast t30 conflict brightness sensor or front camera screen goes black on call

I have tablet teclast t30 with android 9. It works well, the only problem is when I use teams, in particular when I am in call. When I am in call happen something strange, when I pass my hand over the brightness sensor or front camera, the screen becomes all dark, when I leave the hand returns normal. Why that happens, and why just in teams call? I tried also to format the tablet to factory settings and install just the teams, but the problem is not solved. Is there a conflict between the light sensor or front camera and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Calls  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow users to delete unwanted account on mobile app

Allow users to remove unwanted duplicate accounts on mobile app from their side. It's confusing to have more than one account but you can't delete them once created and invited to a group by an owner.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Client - Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Cast functionality is missing

It does not support cast. If it had a casting option the videos posted on it would have been watched on TV. Please add a cast functionality.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Record button not visible once you download the app

I am not seeing the record option in the app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Not download archives

I can't download my archives, they don't appear and don't download.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. "We couldn't schedule the meeting. Please try again later." message when trying to schedule a meeting with outlook addin

Teams meeting addin log gives: "Error Microsoft.Teams.MeetingAddin.Scheduler.SchedulerService CreateMeetingAsync System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request. ---> System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel. ---> System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure."

Used Wireshark to find the IP address the addin is trying to connect to --> 52.114.158.91

Turns out the site has a bad certificate

Help?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings/Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Shuts down in Android 7.1

Won't run in background more than 5 minutes on Android 7.1.
    Why it is not acting like Skype at least on this matter?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Faltan componentes

1. El panel flotante de que contiene al micrófono, audio y cámara, en ocasiones no se despliega después de hacer tap y hay que salir de la clase y volver a entrar para que aparezca.

2. No se puede saber quién te saca de la clase o quién te silencia, no hay un registro disponible, ni los propios docentes pueden saber qué estudiante lo hace.

3. No se puede administrar los permisos para que otras personas descarguen tu contenido en stream, solo lo puede hacer quien graba, pero si en las políticas no es culpa de Microsoft si una persona y su participación…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Unable to return to on-hold call

Whilst connected to a group video call we've had repeat issues where we're unable to reconnect to an on-hold call.

This usually happens when putting them on-hold whilst returning to another call. Upon attempting to reconnect to the call Teams makes it's various 'connecting' sounds and then returns to the on-hold screen. It's also apparent in this situation that you're unable to end the call as the same occurs.

Upon force closing teams the clients call is not disconnected and they're left in an endless on-hold state.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Error code - caa20002

After installing trying to login to the Desktop the following error appears. And the following message comes up:

There's a more permanent wat to sign in to Microsoft Teams. If you're having trouble completing the process, talk to your IT admin.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Client - Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Once I select Calendars and Calls from the More Section and click on Save , The Options don't reflect on the Home UI.

Once I select Calendars and Calls from the More Section and click on Save , The Options don't reflect on the Home UI.

So not able to access my meetings and call notifications.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings/Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Constant beep sound in group call

I keep getting a constant beep sound when I join a Teams group call. The beep occasionally stops and starts again. This happens repeatedly and the beep is too loud.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Client - Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Will automaticaly disconnect when conect with scom 4g wifi devices .

Will automaticaly disconnect when conect with scom 4g wifi devices .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. SharePoint Highlighted Content webpart Managed Property filter not working

The “Managed property “filter not working for the Highlighted Content webpart for Site Pages and Shared Documents libraries. This is confusing if you have been working with News Webpart, the “Managed property” filter option works with Refinable Strings.

Reading the document (link below), the “Managed property” filter option should work with built-in or custom Managed properties if they are searchable. However, this option is available for all Source options except Document library???

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/use-the-highlighted-content-web-part-e34199b0-ff1a-47fb-8f4d-dbcaed329efd

Our currently workaround is to use the KQL editor, however this is not ideal for the average editor or anyone expecting the current option(s) to all work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Can't see all team members.

>Want to see the team members.
    >click on "view members".
    >see the number of members ie.70.
    >only 5-6 of them a named there, for some reason.
    >same issue with other teams.
    Is this the power of a software developed by "top professionals" of a multibillion dollar enterprise. Lmao get your act together clowns.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams & Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I receive messages on my phone instantly, whereas the messages on the desktop do not appear until some time

I receive messages on my phone instantly, whereas the messages on the desktop do not appear until some time

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Multi-Accounts Storing

After the latest update, it no longer allows me to store my two accounts that I have in the accounts and organisations section. The having to log in and out all the time isnt really the issue... it's that I cant get notifications from both. For some reason it has removed my organisation, which is why i think it wont save the login

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. In IPad, if we set screen time MS Teams doesn’t respond though this app is included in allowed apps

Screen time settings should be honoured in MS teams app which does not happen now. iPad 6th generation with 12.4.1 has this issue.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Privacy/Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base