- Open up your Microsoft Teams app
- Navigate to the Wiki (good luck finding it)
- Create a new page
- Add an image from your computer
- Select any gif file you might have downloaded (I attached one in case you haven't)
- Look at your gif playing nicely
- Happily navigate out of the Wiki page
- Go back to amend something
your GIF is not playing anymore... it's now just the first frame of the uploaded GIF...
It should be playing as when uploaded so that everyone can benefit from it.2 votes
Inside private channels, we have created new Wiki tabs. Those are live and updating on desktop app, but they do not work on mobile (tested on iOS on 4 devices). You can navigate to Wiki, but receive the error, "it's empty in here" when trying to view it.1 vote
1. I write hyperlink text in Teams wiki Tab.
2. Click Hyperlink to teams file link
3. Link text got vanished....
*In case decoration hyperlink text(Bold and backgroundColor)1 vote
Problem not idea - don't know how to fix it. Used to be there and work fine ?
using 0365 Wiki on TEAMS using IE111 vote
- Don't see your idea?