Bug Reports

Thank you for taking the time to report the issue you are seeing. We’re listening, and really appreciate your report.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

To best enable us to reproduce the issue you are encountering, please include the following when possible:

• A brief description of the bug you are encountering
  • Exact repro steps
  • Platform
  • Browser
  • Device type
  • Screenshots and/or video
  • Any other helpful information

Thanks for using Microsoft Teams!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Cannot use Safari even after disabling Intelligent Tracking Protection

I've tried to use Safari 12.1 (14607.1.40.1.4) (macOS 10.14.4) to access the Teams web app all to avoid an issue with OAuth not working due to the ancient embedded chromium browser in the desktop version of Teams. (GitHub does not support the old version and is disabling OAuth authorizations using the embedded browser with a scary banner.)

So, annoying, but okay, I'll use the web app to get around this issue. Except the Safari preview requires that I disable Intelligent Tracking Prevention in the browser, globally. Grrrr.... Fine. Take my privacy, I just need my GitHub plugin authorized.

Except, even…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Client - Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Getting signed out of Teams on web

Hi,

I am internal corp user and I was recently onboarded to <corpid>@microsoftsupport.com domain which is tied to my <corpid>@microsoft.com account. Now, I don't know exactly how that association works but both those accounts have different password and identity but obviously main corp account is what is used across core apps like Azure, Teams, Office etc. The other one is only used with Dynamics 365. I used teams' web client and I am seeing the below error at very high frequency everyday now. Not sure if it has anything to do with those two identities or there is some clear…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. What is ETA of fixing the bug that instead of channels I see {{::buttonText}}???

What is ETA of fixing the bug that instead of channels I see {{::buttonText}}?

This happens for more than 5 months already! Are you guys crazy, how one can not prioritise fixing of a critical bug?! Come on, Microsoft I know you have low quality of products, but that's beyond one can imagine!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Teams in Mac Safari 14.0.2 captures Cmd-` rather than passing to OS

In MacOS, Cmd-
    should be the keyboard shortcut to toggle between windows in the same application. When Teams is front in a Safari window, Cmd-
    results in bringing up the Find and App pop up window. Please don't do this.

(seeing weird formatting, the editor is interpreting ` to be a quote or something. See the title - this is in reference to holding down the Command key and the top left key on the keyboard with the tilde)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Teams cannot see all my cameras

No idea if this is true on the desktop client, corporate security has denied us the right to use it except on corporate machines.

I have two webcams. A windows Hello camera, combined with a full HD visible light camera, and a lower res webcam.

The camera app in W10 allows me to use either camera. The web version of teams only acknowledges the lower res one.

What is truly weird about this is that for a few weeks last summer I could select either in teams. the capability suddenly appeared - and a few weeks later disappeared again.

Anyroad,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Teams on the web does not display all participants video feed. It only shows a spotlighted feed and your own video.

Teams on the web does not display all participants video feed during a teams meeting. It only shows a spotlighted feed and your own video. You cannot see all video feeds together.

I have reproduced this on multiple tenants and the behavior is the same

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Teams Web app does NOT show other participants' video - SHOWSTOPPER BUG preventing us from using Teams to talk to clients!

There is a showstopper bug/severely lacking feature in the Teams Web client. Namely, when 3 or more people add video to a Teams meeting, people using the Teams Web client DO NOT SEE VIDEO FEED FROM ALL OTHER PEOPLE TRANSMITTING VIDEO!

Instead of that they only see a SINGLE video feed either chosen randomly or coming from the person actively speaking (besides their own video in the corner).

This makes it impossible to hold any serious meetings with people outside of your organization (who most often use a Web link and a client), i.e. CLIENT REPRESENTATIVES IF YOU HAVE MORE…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I found a bug on filter button on teams admin center.

When i try to filter those user who not applied specific policy, then i get error no result found. even my database contain such kind of users list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. User doesn't receive invitation to a meeting.

All I can see in the background is that delivery has failed. Instead message is redirected to a some other user. No mailbox rule present.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When i try to enter a meeting, the app says couldnt connect call, on desktop it says we ran into an error try again later

On desktop you have to sign out and sign in to your other account to get access to your other teams but you you could easily switch accounts on android, I'm just asking that the feature on android be implemented on pc so the user experience would be better and your ratings might go up as well 💡 another problem I encountered was that after I left the meeting my name shows up as a person in the meeting, example: my account is let's say Jeff, I click the leave meeting button but Jeff is still showing up as a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When i try to enter a meeting, the app says couldnt connect call, on desktop it says we ran into an error try again later

On desktop you have to sign out and sign in to your other account to get access to your other teams but you you could easily switch accounts on android, I'm just asking that the feature on android be implemented on pc so the user experience would be better and your ratings might go up as well 💡 another problem I encountered was that after I left the meeting my name shows up as a person in the meeting, example: my account is let's say Jeff, I click the leave meeting button but Jeff is still showing up as a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Cant connect on Chromebook

Please fix your application on chromebook, I missed an important interview because it cant connect to a meeting.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. BLUETOOTH CRASHES AND NO GALLERY VIEW

Microsoft teams is the worst video application we use - and we've tried many.
    The desktop version allows gallery view but causes the bluetooth connection to crash every time.
    We therefore moved to the browser version. Although it takes ages to log in each time, at least bluetooth is stable. However, it's only possible to see one other person at a time.
    What a load of rubbish. Thank goodness for Zoom, Skype, WhatsApp, Google, Free Conference Call and the others. We use these in preference to Teams every time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. the presentation is not showing in browser.

the presentation is not showing in browser. In the desktop app it works well. But the shared content is not visible to audience in browser.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It doesn't load

Each time I try putting it on it doesn't load, I have kept on restarting the Chromebook.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)