Bug Reports

Thank you for taking the time to report the issue you are seeing. We’re listening, and really appreciate your report.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

To best enable us to reproduce the issue you are encountering, please include the following when possible:

• A brief description of the bug you are encountering
  • Exact repro steps
  • Platform
  • Browser
  • Device type
  • Screenshots and/or video
  • Any other helpful information

Thanks for using Microsoft Teams!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. One Note tab in teams is not displaying

I go to teams (desktop or webclient, chrome or firefox), click on a team, it has a tab with a onenote notebook in it. Actually we have several. 2 are working fine. 2 are broken and I get a grey screen trying to open them.

Opening them from the webclient also does not work. I see 2 calls failing in the network panel:

ww.onenote.com webappembedsdk.js - 500 error
    https://teams.microsoft.com/api/mt/amer/beta/users/apps/activity/com.microsoft.teamspace.tab.notes/ - 412 precondition failed

This is really unacceptable, they contain important information and it's basically preventing me from doing my job.

My coworkers can still see both tabs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Tabs/Extensibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Power BI Displaying Different language on Teams

I've published a Power BI Tab on a group.
    The language displayed on the Report inside the teams is differente of the language used by the Teams itself ( we use here Portuguese - BR but the report is displaying English- US) also the numbers formats are different.

How can I change the Power BI language inside a Teams Tab?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. New Tab (WebSite) to SiteContents brings error

I wanted to work in teams on a new tab (WebSite) and integrate the view of SharePoint site content with a link: https://.... /_layouts/15/viewlsts.aspx?view=14 (I also tested several others).
    I get the following message here: „This site won’t load in our web app“
    Is there any idea, why this happened? Thk's for reply! Best, Rolf

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Tabs/Extensibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Teams Desktop App won't load ASP.NET Core + Angular app with windows authentication WebSite Tab

Hi,

I have an ASP.NET Core + Angular App published with windows authentication, and have been trying to load it in a Teams WebSite Tab, when I click it authentication popup appears, my index.html page is loaded and shown but all other scripts included by this file example: <script src="sample.js"> fail to load reporting a 401 on the server logs.

Why is authentication succeeding on the index.html and failing on the remaining site files. My site works well when called standalone in a browser, IE or Edge or Chrome and everything works fine when accessing teams through the Teams webapp,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Glossary tab not showing

Glossary tab isn't showing for one of our colleages, either on Windows desktop app, or in Chrome.

Everyone else can see the tab successfully. Any ideas?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. After uninstalling connectors they keep sending messages!

When I uninstall a connector from a team, it keep sending messages. I want connectors to stop all activity (and remove data) after uninstalling them!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. OneNote tab functionality errors: browse and paste

I'm trying to add an existing OneNote to a tab. I've tried both the browse for existing OneNote book and pasting in the link and I'm getting errors, as attached.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Tabs/Extensibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. VSTS Description doesn't load

Added a VSTS tab for our team. When you open a story, feature or epic, the description field doesn't display data until you close the story and re-open it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Tabs/Extensibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Can't re-add trello tab to channel after removing accidentally

We had a trello tab within a private Team. It was removed in error. Now when choosing to Add a Tab, no tile for Trello is present. The same behaviour is seen in desktop app and web.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base