Bug Reports

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bluetooth problem

I am using my samsung s7 tab but Teams does not connect my tablet with my bluetooth device so I can´t use them to listen to classes

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Tabs/Extensibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Tabs/Extensibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Control ribbon hide the content

Control ribbon is over imposing the content being displayed and obstruct the content. MS needs to option to move or minimise.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Can't use apps with Google login

Any integration requiring Google login, say Google Analytics, can't seem to be done because Google prompts that the app is not secure.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Error when adding tabs to any channel

Error when adding tabs to any channel, the error just says something went wrong

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 'Make this a tab' on a Visio file does not work

Visio Online and Visio files work well in Teams files and conversations. When I try to 'Make this a tab', nothing happens, and a tab is NOT created. It fails in both the Files library as well as a Visio file inline in a conversation. I realize there is no Visio entry in the "Add a tab" dialog, but since the viewing of Visio files works well when you click on the file, why not support adding it as a tab?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The Onenote tab doesn't work in my desktop version of Teams.

The Onenote tab in the desktop version of Teams doesn't work. When I click it, the space below stays completely blank without any feedback. There is no error code, missing link or similar - just a white page. The tab first worked for two weeks and then suddenly stopped working. The same tab however still works perfectly in the online app.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Tabs/Extensibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Don't save OneNote to standard library since versioning is on there

When adding a new OneNote notebook to teams via a new tab, it's created within the channel-folder in the standard SharePoint library. This library has versioning enabled per default.

Sooner or later, this leads to corrupt OneNote pages and sync-problems as we all now (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/resolve-document-library-errors-when-using-onenote-with-sharepoint-6245e8ff-ef60-4654-8aa7-f7db4cdaf197). The internal versioning of OneNote and the SharePoint versioning contradicts each other.

Can you please make it so that new OneNote notebooks get saved to the site assets library where the default notebook is stored as well?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Flashing screen

On samsaung tablet s4 the screen keeps flashing black when turning it on it will turn black screen until turning on the camera. this bug annoys me please fix it

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Insights not accurately recording attendance in Teams meetings

As a teacher, using Microsoft Teams for all lessons, I have to record the student attendance in the lesson. Most of the time I remember to click to download the CSV file, but I am frequently so busy that I do forget. I thought Insights would solve this issue for me but it does not correctly record the students being in the lesson. I have several occurrences of the student being in the lesson, I can see them on the downloaded CSV attendance file, and yet Insights shows them with a red dot and a blank during that time period.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. PowerBi App cant display map data as of 12/16

map data visualization fails to display in the teams powerbi tab.
    began on 12/16

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Yammer issue on Android app

Once navigated to the Yammer tab on the android app, the banner will be hidden. There is no way to navigate back to chat any more.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. So many bugs in the pc version.

First you can't upload files. Now the assignments tab rarely works properly. It seems there's a new bug every update, since I've only encountered these whenever there's a new one.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. PPTX , PDF and MP4 Documents Links not opening / working MS Teams Personal Tabs

We have created a Personal Tab Apps in MS Teams to show the Corporate SharePoint Portal which contains Quick Links, latest Training Video web-part which has MP4, PDF, and PPTX links.

But unable to open/download the PPTX, PDF, and MP4 documents links in Teams (both desktop version and Web app). But if you try in the Corporate SharePoint site URL in browser, all the documents links were accessible - working fine.

Could you please guide us to resolve this issue.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Links to Wiki pages/sections within channel don't load

Application: Microsoft Teams desktop app Version 1.3.00.3564 (64-bit)
    OS: 64-bit Windows 10 Education Version 1803 build 17134.1304
    Device: Dell Latitude laptop

Issue: If you add a Wiki tab within a channel and then copy the link for a page or section from the Wiki and send that link in Posts, clicking on the page/section link causes Teams to spin indefinitely. The link works correctly anywhere outside of the channel where the Wiki tab is.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. High Contrast theme inverts color of images uploaded in OneNote tabs within a team

Images inserted/uploaded in a OneNote tab for a team display with inverted colors when in High Contrast theme.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Checklist in Task on Planner tab not keeping "show on card" state

I've added a planner tab and added a task to it. I've then added some items to the checklist within the task. Checking the "show on card" briefly shows the checklist on the planner tab, but within seconds it disappears and the checkbox is gone. It doesn't allow me to permanently check it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Not possible to make a website tab when URL contains an underscore

When a URL contains an underscore it's not possible to make a website tab in Teams.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I found bug from msteem in my task/planner

When clicking in my task and refresh the page return to main page of my task .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Tasks-App: chart view compressed / same in MS Planner

When viewing the
    Tasks-App -> Chart view -> tasks assigned to members

all names are compressed and allocation to tasks is not clear anymore. Chart is also compressed; see photo attached.

Same problem with MS Planner in MS Edge / Chrome

Anyone else seeing this issue?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base