Bug Reports

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Any time i try to go back after clicking on a post, it goes to orivate messages instead.

Any time i try to go back after clicking on a post, it goes to orivate messages instead.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Users cannot be moved between groups without deleting all of the user's vacation data.

If I have a user in Group A, and I want to move that user to Group B. I cannot do that without deleting all of their vacation data. I can add the user to Group B, so that now they are in both groups, and their vacation shows up in both groups. However, in order to delete a user from Group A, their entire schedule must be blank (all shifts and time off, vacation, etc. must be removed). The only way to do that, is to delete every single entry. If you delete their time off from Group A,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. teams call kills existing call via another provider

Has anyone else had this issue? We have found that when on a call using a different providers VOIP (Horizon) and a colleague Teams calls, the other call is dropped in favour of the Teams traffic.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Dual Monitor - Secondary monitor is blank - Teams UI

Dual Monitor - Secondary Monitor is blank where in SRS v1 - Automatically participant images moves to secondary monitor during the call

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Teams Addon is Freezing Outlook and Its Causing the Processing to be Really high

Teams Addon is Freezing Outlook and Its Causing the Processing to be Really high , therefor we're unable to use it and As a work around we were only able to delete some Registry to Reduce the processing but not fully Reduce the Usage .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. onenote pictures (a chart with 50 points) are not displayed in Microsoft TEAMS!

onenote pictures (a chart with 50 points) are not displayed in Microsoft TEAMS!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Can't refresh inbox in the last 3 days

I use the desktop app, phone app and web browser at different points of a day, and the phone app hasn't been able to refresh my inbox or send new messages in the last 3 days, no matter which wifi service I use.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. planner

While creating a Team and trying to use an exsting plan it does not alle me to do so. The Option is there but when you try to select an existing plan Nothing appears. I would like to copy a plan from planner to Teams.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Using letter paper template in a Word file won't be displayed in Word online

If you have a Word document and you are using a letter paper template, it is not displayed in WOrd Online, although you can see it Word itself.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Windows Defender on Server 2016 slows sequential file write to a crawl

On windows server 2016 Windows Defender under Terminal Services slowed down sequential file writes by a factor of 100. We output .csv files to a directory as the first step of loading them into an excel report in our application. We do not get reports of virus or other problems, but none the less, it requires we deinstall defender to get our application to perform properly.

We are a Microsoft partner and were able to confirm this behavior on multiple servers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Microsoft Teams won't open Skype Meetings or Excel correctly

After the last round of updates, when I click the "Join" button in Teams to join a Skype meeting, the pop-up window appears that says my meeting is opening in another window but then nothing happens. I have to go to to Skype to get the meeting to launch. Also, when I open an Excel file from Teams, it will open correctly, but if I try to select the "Edit in Excel" option, the pop-up window appears that says my meeting is opening in Excel but then nothing happens.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. When in the tray - updates/refreshes take focus of other O365 windows while in use. Please keep this in the background - very frustrating.

You notice this is the teams app because it slides to the right & then back again quickly, but it does not return your focus to the email/word doc/excel sheet that it took you out of. That file/window is still on top in your browser, but you're not typing in there any longer. You have to click back into that window to regain focus to continue your work. This activity should remain in the background & not disrupt your typing along in work mode.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. App closing when I'm in a meeting

Sometimes the app closes while i'm still using it. Even if I'm in a meeting or chatting with someone.

Then i have to restart the app and rejoin the meeting I left. It's embarrassing, I make people wait unnecessarily and it make me loose time.

Sometimes it takes a few minutes to restart. It's terrible

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It consumes too much ram and net

Even if we use Microsoft teams on an high end device, it still hangs in between and use too much ram. It totally kill the smartphone, it just happened with me. I played pubg for hours and there was no heating but while using this app my phone starts heating

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 16 17 18 20 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base