Bug Reports

Thank you for taking the time to report the issue you are seeing. We’re listening, and really appreciate your report.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

To best enable us to reproduce the issue you are encountering, please include the following when possible:

• A brief description of the bug you are encountering
  • Exact repro steps
  • Platform
  • Browser
  • Device type
  • Screenshots and/or video
  • Any other helpful information

Thanks for using Microsoft Teams!

I found a bug...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Notifications won't disappear

After I get a Like notification it doesn't disappear and it can not be closed. Only way to remove it seems to be to restart Teams.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Notifications

Team channels need notifications asap. I post to a team/group channel and members don't know about it until they manually go to the channel. Defeats the purpose of the channel. This is a major issue for the group

1 vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Notifications won't disappear

After I get a Like notification it doesn't disappear and it can not be closed. Only way to remove it seems to be to restart Teams.

1 vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

• When pop up notifications disappear window flashes even if message was read

When a pop notification appears, if you click the Teams window on the taskbar and reply and then minimise it again before the pop up has disappeared, then when it does disappear the Teams window starts flashing orange to tell you there's a new message. Even though you already replied to it. Not sure if this is a bug or just an oversight. Pretty annoying anyway.

1 vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

• Notification bug

I am not receiving a new notification when the task is assigned to me.
            I´ve connected Flow with Planner so now I am receiving the notification that task is assigned to me but also when someone is making a comment I am receiving an email that there is a new task assigned to me?

1 vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

• Limited Mobile notifications setting doesn't work ....

… when you choose "only when inactive on desktop". Mobile notifications still come regardless of the fact of recent desktop activity.

1 vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

• Teams channels with webhook integration

I have a teams channel with integration setup. I have automatic scripts that run on diff servers that all dump status \ results into a teams channel.

What I am seeing with my channel is that it doesnt always seem to auto update. And I dont see any logs of the activity in teams either. I have to relaunch the app in order to get them to appear, and I am not notified at all via the toast messages when teams gets into this state. I obviously have the channel followed, so when things are working properly I see the…

1 vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base