Bug Reports

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. There is no list or report to see who joined the meeting

There is no list to see who joined the meeting

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Meetings/Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How to measure time for Teams online meetings

I want to implement a function to measure the time of Teams online meeting.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. MS Teams Not Responding State

Join MS Teams meeting link from outlook takes us to web page and clicking Open button on popup for "This site is trying to open Microsoft Teams" redirects to MS Teams application but the whole applocation goes in "Not Responding" state. This has happened many times for me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Meetings/Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. multi party video

We had a team meeting via Teams, with 4 participants. All joined via the App (Windows 10 Pro).

For one of our participants, they could see all people on camera shot. However, for one participant, one of the people were chopped off the display (so app was not showing whole camera area in display).

Seems to be the layout of the windows is different for different users on the same call. See photo attached which shows half of one person chopped off in the display.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. In dark theme, if there's an embedded table in a meeting, the table contents are not displayed

The text in the cells are there, they're just white text on a white background.
    Steps to repro:
    Create a meeting request in Outlook and add a table to the details (for example showing dates.
    View meeting in Teams Calendar in dark theme - text in table not visible
    Change to Default theme - text in table visible
    See attachment - in Dark Theme I've selected the text in the first row to make it visible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. different chatrooms depending on which link you click

My idea is that you guide people into the same meeting room if they click onto the link in the calendar or on the link in the popup which shows before the event.
    If I am forced to use this overloaded, unnecessary and entirely time-wasting pice of software, at least make sure to have the basic functions right.
    We are conducting webinars with this Teams thing and half the people missed at least a good part of the meeting because they ended up in a different chatroom (together!).
    Recordings show up somewhere, but not in a logical place. I just…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Teams Live Events Stop working

Hi

We noticed a specific issue when teams live events doesn't work.

The moment we enable transcription, it stops working.

We had to disable the transcription and then it started working. It took us some time to figure it out.

Can this be looked into.

Thanks

Srini

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. In Teams Client, when we use "meet now" option from calendar and invite a person or phone number, there is no ringtone

In Teams Client, when we use "meet now" option from calendar and invite a person or phone number to join the meeting immediately, there is no ringtone. this will confuse user whether the call is progress or not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I can not create a teams meeting in teams

Please at the teams button in the teams agenda so I can create a teams online meeting in de agenda portal of teams

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Not possible to add a meeting header or title after opening "Scheduling Assistant"

If you forget to add a meeting title before opening the scheduler, then it is not possible to do that afterwards.
    You have to close the invite and start from scratch again, which takes more time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Invitees cannot join meeting using Dial-in/Conference ID

I recently sent an Outlook invitation containing a Teams Meeting link. Invitees who clicked on the direct link were able to be admitted to the meeting, but invitees who dialed in and entered the conference ID did not appear in the lobby and could not be admitted to the meeting (in the meantime, they got hold music).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Meetings/Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Teams meetings - can't leave 'call failed' screen on phone

Having joined a meeting on my phone a couple of hours before it was due to start, I checked the available settings and then hung up.
    This took me to a call failed screen (image attached), and I can't get out of it. The only way off the screen is to rejoin the meeting.
    If I keep the meeting open, I have a square meeting pane hanging around in all the other teams functions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I scheduled a meeting when I clicked on Meeting options it sent me to a screen and kept spinning so I close

I schedule a meeting in Teams, I can see it and there is a "meeting options" next to the edit button, when I clicked on Meeting options it sent me to a screen and kept spinning so I closed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Team meeting details hard to reach for team members on iOS.

Team meeting is hard to join for some team
    Members on mobile. They cannot see the Join button and it is not easy to reach meeting details, because it is hidden in the right upper corner and is invisible unless tapped which opens a menu with an option for seeing the details. For event owner this issue does not happen since there is a tab named details next to conversation tab on top.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Notes get lost when someone else displays

I have lost my meeting notes, during a meeting twice now. I have been displaying my screen as I take notes. It seems to happen when someone else displays. When the other person takes over, they go through their presentation. When I go back to the notes, they are gone. Tonight, it seemed to revert back 30-45 minutes. A significant amount of the meeting, but it caught some of the meeting notes from earlier on. There is an autosave happening with some type of clock. But losing meeting minutes should not be possible. How do I prevent this in the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Meeting audio doesn't work until un-muting mic

Joined a meeting. Other attendees were talking but I wasn't able to hear them, until I un-mutted the mic.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Click into meetings. Unable to chat with participants as it opens a chat window with just me in it.

Click into meetings. Unable to chat with participants as it opens a chat window with just me in it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The Join Microsoft Teams Meeting link is replaced bysafelinks

I opened a meeting that was created via the web client in the desktop client. The "join Microsoft Teams Meeting" link was replaced by safelinks.

https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base