Bug Reports

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. EDU Tenant Teams scheduled meetings are not sending invites to members

Creating a scheduled channel meeting for a team and no invites are sent to the team members. Invites are sent using a Class team but not a regular Team.

This seems to only be affecting the EDU tenant. Existing support case is open Case #:19455457. They recommended that I submit a bug here.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Meetings/Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Issues to schedule a meeting. After login out and in several times, I can.

I find issues to schedule meetings sometimes. How can I solve this? thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 私人頻道

新增出席者禁止傳會議訊息功能
    會議中亂傳訊息沒辦法阻止

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Agenda

Het is nu niet mogelijk om via de agenda meer dan twee weken naar een afspraak te kijken. Hier door kan je ook niemand van te voren toevoegen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Meetings/Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. On iOS when hitting "Join" on a recurring meeting, launches a completely separate channel from the organizer's.

on the Teams app for iPhone on an iPhone 11

The "Join" button for meetings appears like normal when the recurring meeting goes live but when "Join Now" is pressed a completely distinct channel separate from the organizer is created. Other users in the group have had this issue intermittently (and at times puts people with this issue in the same separate channel, but not always) but in particular my client is now unable to join at all even with an app delete/reinstall and re-sign in.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Is this any closer to being resolved? Since all users are now remote, admins cannot create Teams meetings on delegated calendars. I don't kn

Is this any closer to being resolved? Since all users are now remote, admins cannot create Teams meetings on delegated calendars. I don't know how to resolve this

this is very big issue hence executive not able to setup teams meeting for behalf for their manager

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 班級團隊開視訊會議建議把所有成員都列表出來,而且能做一次發出加入會議的訊息

目前開會只有列出建議五個人,應該要全部列出成員才好邀請進來
    群組裡發起視訊可以新增一個,全體的成員都收到加入會議的通知才方便

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Android paste

Hi, I'm unable to paste an email address into the name field when creating a calendar invite on Teams mobile for Android. I've read others having similar issues. Please make copy/paste improvements across the board. Thanks and keep up the great work! 😁

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Wiki and meeting notes are intermixed

When I’m a meeting and opening meeting notes Teams will use the channel wiki for notes. There is no difference between a Channel wiki and meeting notes right now. My impression is that meeting notes are supposed to get created during the meeting and are accessible in the channel feed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Error when inserting a calendar event to a channel without other members

As a professor, I am testing the Meeting/Recording feature with an "empty" Team before doing it for real in another Team with all my students. That sounds normal. But when I do it, I have the message here attached, when I click on Send. When I insert another address as guest (ex: another email address of mine), then it works.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. calendar app says mailbox not found

I'm unable to schedule any meetings using the calendar app on teams. I get the following error as attached. I have tried to read and troubleshoot as much as possible with our engineer helping us but couldn't find a solution.
    Repro steps:
    1. Open Team
    2. Login
    3. Click on Calendar app on the quick links menu
    4. It says "loading" for a while
    5. After about 10 secs it shows the error in screenshot

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Alert

No 15min remainders like Skype

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. There is no list or report to see who joined the meeting

There is no list to see who joined the meeting

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. How to measure time for Teams online meetings

I want to implement a function to measure the time of Teams online meeting.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. MS Teams Not Responding State

Join MS Teams meeting link from outlook takes us to web page and clicking Open button on popup for "This site is trying to open Microsoft Teams" redirects to MS Teams application but the whole applocation goes in "Not Responding" state. This has happened many times for me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Meetings/Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. multi party video

We had a team meeting via Teams, with 4 participants. All joined via the App (Windows 10 Pro).

For one of our participants, they could see all people on camera shot. However, for one participant, one of the people were chopped off the display (so app was not showing whole camera area in display).

Seems to be the layout of the windows is different for different users on the same call. See photo attached which shows half of one person chopped off in the display.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. In dark theme, if there's an embedded table in a meeting, the table contents are not displayed

The text in the cells are there, they're just white text on a white background.
    Steps to repro:
    Create a meeting request in Outlook and add a table to the details (for example showing dates.
    View meeting in Teams Calendar in dark theme - text in table not visible
    Change to Default theme - text in table visible
    See attachment - in Dark Theme I've selected the text in the first row to make it visible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. different chatrooms depending on which link you click

My idea is that you guide people into the same meeting room if they click onto the link in the calendar or on the link in the popup which shows before the event.
    If I am forced to use this overloaded, unnecessary and entirely time-wasting pice of software, at least make sure to have the basic functions right.
    We are conducting webinars with this Teams thing and half the people missed at least a good part of the meeting because they ended up in a different chatroom (together!).
    Recordings show up somewhere, but not in a logical place. I just…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base