Bug Reports

Thank you for taking the time to report the issue you are seeing. We’re listening, and really appreciate your report.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

To best enable us to reproduce the issue you are encountering, please include the following when possible:

• A brief description of the bug you are encountering
  • Exact repro steps
  • Platform
  • Browser
  • Device type
  • Screenshots and/or video
  • Any other helpful information

Thanks for using Microsoft Teams!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. No calendar or call functions

When the app is opened everything works, but after a few seconds a message pops up saying "your settings have changed, please relaunch the app" at which point the calendar and calling functions disappear and you are left with only 2 buttons along the bottom - chat and teams. I have updated the app twice now and this is still an issue.

I am running it on a pixel 2 phone.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Meetings/Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Join meeting by call out takes multiple presses for option to appear (Android)

On the Android client, when I hit the dropdown next to JOIN on a meeting, the first time the "Call" option to have Teams call me is missing. If I simply press dropdown next to Join a second time, it usually appears. In rare instances I have to close Teams and go into the meeting again. This is reproducible every single time.

Secondly it seems silly that the app doesnt remember the number I entered from previous call out sessions. Why do I have to type it every time?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The screen of live meeting is not properly visible in mobiles for many users in my school

The screen of live meeting is not properly visible in mobiles for many users in my school

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When ever I join a meeting,My team's browser got a message that

When ever I join a meeting,teams got a message for me that's " Your teams app is not working properly so close it for a minute.After a minute some sort of stars start coming on my teams and then my teams say trying to connect, but when the connection bandwidth is high why is it connecting to internet ? Not able to join.( My phone's problem) when I join from my laptop it joins.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. "We couldn't schedule the meeting. Please try again later." message when trying to schedule a meeting with outlook addin

Teams meeting addin log gives: "Error Microsoft.Teams.MeetingAddin.Scheduler.SchedulerService CreateMeetingAsync System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request. ---> System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel. ---> System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure."

Used Wireshark to find the IP address the addin is trying to connect to --> 52.114.158.91

Turns out the site has a bad certificate

Help?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Once I select Calendars and Calls from the More Section and click on Save , The Options don't reflect on the Home UI.

Once I select Calendars and Calls from the More Section and click on Save , The Options don't reflect on the Home UI.

So not able to access my meetings and call notifications.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I can not creat a scheduled meeting in my mobile.

Calender is not working in samsung a30s mobile.
    I can not schedul meeting. So what to do?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Zoom appels vidéos téléphone ordinateur

Problème lors d'un appel entre 1 téléphone et 1 ordinateur. La caméra du téléphone zoom sur le visage de la personne et réalise un cadrage anormal.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Meeting gets deleted

It keeps deleting my meetings so i have to always open them from my email for them to appear in the app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. i am a student using microsoft teams. I have noticed that many students are able to join various other classes .

so people are able to join other classes(already attended classes). so i request you to disable that feature in microsoft teams for students

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. No me sirve el calendario para verificar las reuniones que tengo en el transcurso del día y la semana.

Por favor sería bueno que arreglaran o lanzarán una actualización que arregle este problema.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. No me sirve el calendario para verificar las reuniones que tengo en el transcurso del día y la semana.

Por favor sería bueno que arreglaran o lanzarán una actualización que arregle este problema.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When joining a Teams meeting via the app and desktop, audio doesn't work unless both are unmuted

When joining a meeting via the app (for audio) and desktop (for video), the mute buttons do not work unless both devices are unmuted, This results in echoes when talking. This used to work if one was muted (desktop) but the other wasn't (app).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Name blocks are irritated and obtraction will meeting

Name blocks are irritating and obtraction while meeting

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Shifts time off disappearing in future schedules

Time off for future (not yet shared) schedules keeps disappearing for various staff members. This of course makes scheduling very difficult.

Then, when completed schedules are shared with staff, the previously entered time off suddently appears in multiple stacked blocks for every instance it was added to the schedule, though those time-off days weren't visible in drafts as they kept disappearing.

Shifts is very buggy.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Customer Communication - Teams doesn't load any data on the portal - No advisory posted.

Would be better to have customers notificed of the outage.

At least twice in last 3 months, we have run into portal issues where portal doesn't load data. No advisory from MS side. Reached out to Support. Engineer keeps asking to capture logs and pointed to an outage notice that we didn't have access to.

Issues were fixed in about 3-4 days time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Pacific Time is currently PDT UTC-7, but it appears as UTC-8 in Teams

Currently the Puget Sound region is in Pacific Daylight Time, which is UTC-7, however in the time selection portion of Teams calendar invites it list only Pacific Time, which is listed as UTC-8, but it tracks as PDT, UTC-7. Very confusing. It should reflect UTC-8.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. "Join" button missing in App for Series meeting. Only way to join is by using Outlook link to get a browser redirect to App.

We have a large monthly meeting hosted in Teams. The organizer has carefully set up the series. However, people are unable to join directly from the Teams app. We have to open the event in Outlook, click "Join Online," which opens a Teams BROWSER window, which redirects to the Teams app and opens the meeting. This is obtuse and annoying, and prevents people from actually migrating fully to teams. If they can't join our most important meeting from Teams, why would they try to join any meeting in Teams the correct way?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base